[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Oh wait, hang on.

We're talking about Smogon here, aren't we? Yeah, they don't make the rules. Use whatever Pokémon you want, not what they want.

It's not even that. It's just tiers. EVERYTHING COMPETITVE has a tier, so who cares? OU? You'll see it often. NU? You'll most likely never see it unless you meet someone who actually uses it unless they're like me, who doesn't give a shit about wanting to win. It's just a game. You're playing the game to raise, appreciate and battle with trained creatures you like. THAT'S IT. You're meant to enjoy the thrill and attachment of the pokemon. Hell, that's the moral of this game!

People can play the game however they want - if they get entertainment from it, then it has done its job. The only type of people I don't like are the ones that couldn't care less about the designs, just the metagame; heck, these people would use Generic Blob 1 and Generic Blob 2 if they were good enough stat-wise.

People can play the game however they want - if they get entertainment from it, then it has done its job. The only type of people I don't like are the ones that couldn't care less about the designs, just the metagame; heck, these people would use Generic Blob 1 and Generic Blob 2 if they were good enough stat-wise.

I'd pick Super Badass NU Monster over Crappy Stick-Figure OU Monster any day of the weak.

Stop right there! That's what irks me! First sentence that comes to my mind when I hear people say they play competitively is "That person takes battling too seriously." I don't know what's the point of having stalling Pokemon. I, personally don't want battles to last a very long time. I just want to get it over with and Smogon... they may have good suggestions but I rather pick who I want to pick. I don't give a shit about competitive battling. And for Speed. I go for natures that boosts speed for Pokemon who naturally has low speed. I happen to have the fastest Spiritomb, whose Speed is 95 at Level 50. I go for any Pokemon except Smeargle... I apologize but its Attack & Sp Atk are terrible and it'll be easily KO'd with heavy hits. Any Pokemon who is naturally slow, I'll EV train it to be the fastest of their species. I'm already planning my Gen VI teams at the moment. Speed IS important but you just might want to sacrifice some of it for Defense/Sp Defense so it can at least last while maintaining some sort of Speed. Avalugg... well... it has terrible Sp. Defense and Speed, so I'll go a Careful one and go for maximum Sp Defense while splitting between Attack and Speed and let it learn Rock Polish. That's all I want to share for now.

just throwing it out there.

I just finished the league. wonderful ending by the way.

and im working on Mewtwo and Z.

My friend showed me Z, the design is really... strange.

I sometimes question how pokemon become legendary.

My friend showed me Z, the design is really... strange.

I sometimes question how pokemon become legendary.

I think it's because it's because the three legendaries are basically the following in Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde respectively:

• The three coordinates of Three-Dimensional Space: XY&Z
  • Bringer of Life, Death, and something in-between (an abomination? The Undead? Oblivion? I don't know.)

This is just me reading into it, but it's up to you really. Honestly I like all three and how much attention they gave these features

Also:

GIMME YOUR FRIEND CODE

Posted Image

Yveltal = the Eagle sitting in Yggdrasil

Xerneas = One of the deer grazing around Yggdrasil

Zygarde =the Dragon eating at the roots of Yggdrasil

That's the way I see it, anyways.

Sounds like something Nintendo would do. I can't see Zygarde being someone good, seeing as people flatout call it a monster.

So they're trying to tell us that they MAY come up with a Gen III remake?

Its usually a given for example was Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire back when it first came out there was a lot of kanto refences then came fire red and leaf green.

Sinnoh Region had a lot of refences to Johto so yeah theres gonna be a remake. Its usually a hint so yeah.

I prefer to think of the Kalos legendaries this way:

Xerneas = Brahma = Creator

Zygarde = Vishnu = Preserver

Yveltal = Shiva = Destroyer

so yeah, the Hindu Trimurti works.

Also Zygarde is only 600 BST? Thats even more underwhelming than normal Kyurem. Unless this thing somehow pulls a Genesect out of its ass, I see it becoming OU.

Being an old game and having a few glitches does not make it the worst. 

Pokemon wise, Kantos was better than Hoenns. 

Hoenn was just boring to me. 

To much water and water pokemon

Lame starters

Dive was p.much useless except for very limited areas

Did not get fly until 6th gym

Just like you said:

I respect your opinion even though it's wrong :p

I would have to say that it's a tie between gen 4 & 5 for my favorite. Platinum has my vote for best story out of all the pokemon games and HG/SS for the most polished pokemon game. I would give B/W 2 for best post-game content. Gen 1 is the worst gen.

Platinum has my vote for best story out of all the pokemon games.

Nah I didn't like that one much. The story was flawed IMO, and the rival sucked he looked terrible he looked like a earthbound character. The boy and girl both looked bad. but loved gen V.

BUUUUUUT, there's a person that plays a tune from the Sinnoh region (Sandgem Town), so...Sinnoh remakes confirmed?

No, I don't think so :P

Yeah I know a Sinnoh remake ain't confirmed (nor would I want one but hell my pokemon fanism will give in to it.). But Hoenns a given. They did this back in Sinnoh with the Jhoto refences, then came a Jhoto remke. Remember this is a theory I'm going with i can be wrong.

I hope not.... Gen3 was the worst. Meh, even if it did happen I would still get it >_>

Lol I said the same thing about GenIV.

So wait...you're saying Barry (the rival from D/P/Pt) looks lame? Does that mean my friend looks lame, too? :P Dawn isn't lame because dat short skirt :3 As you can tell, Gen IV is my favourite, closely followed by Gen III (never played the games, but I've seen enough people play it. Also, Colosseum and XD). Gen IV has the best designed Pokémon; I hate none of them (not even Bidoof because beavers look pretty stupid anyway), it introduced the physical/special split (which is fantastic) and has the best mascot legendary themes. Only Pokémon games to keep me playing non-stop, too. However, D/P's battles are very slow indeed (sped up in Platinum, thankfully), and the wild battle theme is the worst. I like almost all the designs of Gen III, though I'm not fond of certain 'mons like Shiftry and Camerupt. It also has the best soundtrack hands-down (minus the mascot legendary theme, as it's a bit lacking), awesomely emphasized by Colosseum/XD's remixes. While it's difficult to level up your 'mons because of the low-levelled trainers, it does have Secret Bases where you can fight your friends' teams. Hmm...on a tropical island that's surrounded by water, I'm sure you'd see plenty of Ice-types :P There. My opinion in full. Just like to add that Gen III and IV has the best Pokémon cries. Transforming Registeel and delelelelele WHOOOOOOP! :P