[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Mmh, I don't think we'll get that many.

I'm surprised the Kirby series only has three representatives, what with it being Sakurai's game and all. 

Well your right about that Matt. Though Personally I think the list I made could indicate the odds of characters that maybe in this SSB. But I know half or third of the characters I mentioned might be in it. =P

But you know its still be cool to have a big roster. Its Just makes the game more fun to me. :goodmood:

I'm surprised the Kirby series only has three representatives, what with it being Sakurai's game and all. 

But who can they add, That Bandana Waddle Dee, Knuckle Joe or Sir Kibble? Kirby series doesn't have other star characters besides those three, unless they add Magolar. Again that would not be a good addition. Maximum roster size I predict is 38 - 42 Cuz I would be satisfied with those numbers.

I want Ike, Wolf, Krystal (DEFINITELY Krystal), Zelda and Daisy in the final roster. Though I don't know what's the maximum number of fighters available because this is also the first Smash Bros game to be made for a handheld console.

But who can they add, That Bandana Waddle Dee, Knuckle Joe or Sir Kibble? Kirby series doesn't have other star characters besides those three, unless they add Magolar. Again that would not be a good addition. Maximum roster size I predict is 38 - 42 Cuz I would be satisfied with those numbers.

I say 50, but 45 characters will be decent to me. :goodmood:

I want Ike, Wolf, Krystal (DEFINITELY Krystal), Zelda and Daisy in the final roster. Though I don't know what's the maximum number of fighters available because this is also the first Smash Bros game to be made for a handheld console.

Don't get me wrong I like Ike too DarkWolf however I prefer Roy then him. but then again they are bringing back most of the characters back from Brawl so their is a possibility. =P

Posted Image

This is a cool poster but I think Mario might want to stay focus of whats to come.... LOL! :=D:

Yeah I know LOL! :=D:

[Edit]

Here are a list of characters that I think will be possible unlockable(or available) characters in the Next SSB

From the Mario series

- Yoshi

- Daisy

- Waluigi

- Wario

Legend of Zelda

- Zelda

- Ganondorf (could be the one from Wind Waker)

- Ghirahim (from Skyward Sword) HELL YES

Kirby Series

- Meta Knight

- King Dedede

Donkey Kong series

- Diddy Kong YES

- Dixie Kong GOD YES 

- Cranky Kong (since I saw the game play of "Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze" its a possibility) YES YES YES XD

Fire Emblem series

- Roy (please let him be in this one [Personally =) ] ) Agreed

- Lyndis

- Chrom YES

- Lucina ( besides we need some more girls in this SSB)

lol why not ike XD

Earthbound series

- Ness YES

- Lucas YES

- Puala

- Poo

Star Fox Series

- Falco YES

- Wolf YES

- Krystal Hope so

Pokemon series

- Mewtwo PLEASE YES

- Jigglypuff I hoep so

- Lucario Maybe

Animal crossing

-Tom Nook (I know its wierd to say but something tells me we might have another AC character in the roster.)

Saw that coming Saw pic of that

Fzero

-Captain Falcon (come on we need him in) YEEEESSSS

Other nintendo series

-Mr Game & Watch YES

-Ice climbers YES

ok from Noobs quote i wrote in the text XD that I THINK it should be put in Rostor wise IDK if its Final but hey Worth A try.

i noticed 8 more slots on the page, i wonder what to expect next....

You do realise that the amount of "slots" on that page differ depending on your screen size, right? For me, it's 3, but if the next character has an reveal trailer, then that's just one.

Yeah, it's just space. It means nothing.

You do realise that the amount of "slots" on that page differ depending on your screen size, right? For me, it's 3, but if the next character has an reveal trailer, then that's just one.

this is what i have in response to that.

Posted Image

Good point their Matt. but we do know if when a Veteran character pops up in the new SSB roster they will just show screenshots no trailer (hope we see Capt.Falcon soon) Unless its a Nintendo or third-party character that havn't been in the series then its just one like you said.

We might just get one more character for the starting roster just to keep things even. =P (20 characters start)

We might just get one more character for the starting roster just to keep things even. =P (20 characters start)

20's a good number to start the game, I still personally hope 38 - 40 (18 - 20 Unlockable characters.) I don't want to see any leaks of unlockable characters Like ssbb that ruined the game for me.

20's a good number to start the game, I still personally hope 38 - 40 (18 - 20 Unlockable characters.) I don't want to see any leaks of unlockable characters Like ssbb that ruined the game for me.

Yeah your right Kanbei. That did shorta killed it for me in the last SSB. =P Hopfully they keep it norm until the game officailly comes out.

At the moment, Captain Falcon, Mr. Game & Watch and Jigglypuff are the only ones I REALLY want to see return. If they don't show them as starting characters, then I'll get a little worried, much like I did last time with Mr. Game & Watch, who was revealed at the last moment. If they're unlockable characters, then they're the only ones I'd want to be "spoiled" to me.

I just want to know if the characters will be in the game or not, that's all that matters to me. But Capt. Falcon is a MUST! I'm not familiar with Roy cuz I never played Melee but he should make a comeback for the sake of those who favorited that character.

I just want to know if the characters will be in the game or not, that's all that matters to me. But Capt. Falcon is a MUST! I'm not familiar with Roy cuz I never played Melee but he should make a comeback for the sake of those who favorited that character.

Odds are he will be. Roy was one of the all-time favorite in Melee which why alot of people (including me) wants him back in the series. but I have this feeling that Ike will have more odds of coming back since it seems they are bringing back most of the characters from SSB Brawl unless Nintendo put somebody from FE Awakening (Chrom or Lucina) to take his place. =P

Odds are he will be. Roy was one of the all-time favorite in Melee which why alot of people (including me) wants him back in the series. but I have this feeling that Ike will have more odds of coming back since it seems they are bringing back most of the characters from SSB Brawl unless Nintendo put somebody from FE Awakening (Chrom or Lucina) to take his place. =P

Of course Chrom would join why wouldn't they add him? He is a totally awesome newcomer idea and I like him hes a cool character.

Hot Princess Confimred Zelda Returns!

Posted Image

Yeessss! As we expected :awesome

Which means (If possible) Ganondorf is in this too though I think he has to be unlocked again. =P

[Edit post]

It seems she has powers based off "Phantom Train" :

Posted Image

So in exchange she dosn't have her Sheik Form no more. =P

Yeessss! As we expected :awesome Which means (If possible) Ganondorf is in this too though I think he has to be unlocked again. =P

I would look forward to unlocking Ganon again, I loved clearing that event match "Enter Ganondorf" to challenge him and unlock him.

I would look forward to unlocking Ganon again, I loved clearing that event match "Enter Ganondorf" to challenge him and unlock him.

Yeah me too I liked that Event. It might be more challanging this time.  :goodmood: 

Posted Image

LOL! :=D:

I see Zelda dosn't Approve this. XD