[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Of Course Yoshi's in you know how long he was in the Smash bros Series?

since 64 what I know is the 64 and Brawl Cast are in the Roster I know that For Sure

I doubt that as well the fact it won't be alot of "clone"  type character in the game this time. So don't be surprise if Luigi , Wolf, Ganondorf, and Lucas (I was going to say toon-Link to but we already know he's out) won't come back to the roster unless Nintendo gives them original fighting style and different move sets.

To be fair, Luigi is less of a clone than he used to be. Of course, some moves are bound to be similar because they're similar characters in general (they jump, they stomp, they like Italian food).

I know it would be a bad idea if they cut luigi, Because this whole year of luigi thing is about how much fans love him. Why cut em? Hes gonna stay, something tells me that.

I know it would be a bad idea if they cut luigi, Because this whole year of luigi thing is about how much fans love him. Why cut em? Hes gonna stay, something tells me that.

(LOL!!! Kanbie. I see you changed your user name and portrait) :=D:

Anyways if they do bring Luigi back in I hope they give somes moves like The Vacuum he use in "Luigi Mansion" and some moves he learns from "Super Mario Super Star Saga"(if i recall he learns thunder attacks) keeping his "green Missle" attack and "tantrum run" attack then he will be uniqe as his own character then his brother Mario.

I doubt that as well the fact it won't be alot of "clone"  type character in the game this time. So don't be surprise if Luigi , Wolf, Ganondorf, and Lucas (I was going to say toon-Link to but we already know he's out) won't come back to the roster unless Nintendo gives them original fighting style and different move sets.

Wolf is no Clone for sure he just doesnt feel like it ad Ganondorf well I didnt realize he was til little while after while

I doubt that.

I do not Approve ut all jokes aside I think there might be a slight chance but Olimar was in the roster from the start

I think Dedede should have a different Final Smash, purely because Masked Dedede is awesome and the Big Gay Dance isn't. He'd become more powerful, new/altered attacks (instead of the charge rocket hammer, he has a charge spinning attack, etc.), and just maybe, have Masked Dedede's theme play. At the very least, make MD an alt costume for Dedede...

No I am Miyamoto. :=D:

LOL! Cool!! Whatz up Mr. Miyamoto :hi::=D:

I do not Approve ut all jokes aside I think there might be a slight chance but Olimar was in the roster from the start

Well that true, doe we will not expect every one from the last roster to come back (like toon link for instance since he part of a stage). If Nintendo do bring them back its cool but I hope every one have their own fighting style so they won't be clones of the other character. (Example: Ness/Lucas)

LOL! Cool!! Whatz up Mr. Miyamoto :hi::=D:

Well that true, doe we will not expect every one from the last roster to come back (like toon link for instance since he part of a stage). If Nintendo do bring them back its cool but I hope every one have their own fighting style so they won't be clones of the other character. (Example: Ness/Lucas)

1st off.......i wud cry (and be surprisednotreallylol) if they got rid of Toon Link 

because unlike Link, Toon link was strong so i mained him and Peach

2nd Him being "part of a stage" means nothing to me (especially since its his Spirit Tracks Model) 

1st off.......i wud cry (and be surprisednotreallylol) if they got rid of Toon Link 

because unlike Link, Toon link was strong so i mained him and Peach

2nd Him being "part of a stage" means nothing to me (especially since its his Spirit Tracks Model) 

Well you might be right about that if I recall from MvC3 Tron-Bonne was a selectable character at the same time you will see her in the back-ground on the "Kettle-Box" Island stage (when not selected to fight) if Nintendo do the same for Toon-Link, but I have my doubts.

Why would you want 8-bit Mega AND X? I'll only agree with Zero if you're referring to the Kirby boss (which I know you're not).

It also might be assist trophy as well.  Then again we not sure if Nintendo will bring back that option for using "Assist Character trophy" in this SSB. Hopefully more focus on putting more playable Characters like "Lyndis" from Fire Emblem. :goodmood:

Because I couldn't edit my post when I originally posted it, I meant to say "...if you're referring to the Kirby boss (which I know you're not). It'd also have to be a boss of some kind (like Galleom, Rayquaza etc.), and even then, I'd prefer Grand Doomer."

Because I couldn't edit my post when I originally posted it, I meant to say "...if you're referring to the Kirby boss (which I know you're not). It'd also have to be a boss of some kind (like Galleom, Rayquaza etc.), and even then, I'd prefer Grand Doomer."

That be Cool! If they reintroduce the "subspace emissary" mode

The did say they were making a story mode, but not like the SSE.

It sucked how the non of the characters talked at all. It's like putting a whole bunch of Gordon Freeman's as the only character in a Half Life game.

wow I didnt think this would be So Dang popular haha Anyways Yaaaay Olimar I hope we get to STILL do our tech moves.........Like Dacus and more also I WANT SHADOW and MIDNA and maybe boss people from SSE idk thats just my opinon..........

I dunno why, but I always feel the need to read your posts at 4x speed  :=D:

wow I didnt think this would be So Dang popular haha Anyways Yaaaay Olimar I hope we get to STILL do our tech moves.........Like Dacus and more also I WANT SHADOW and MIDNA and maybe boss people from SSE idk thats just my opinon..........

They also be cool addition too  But will see what Nintendo going to do

I dunno why, but I always feel the need to read your posts at 4x speed  :=D:

LOL! XD GarchompMatt