D-Nation Club (hires stage).

Sou-Bot

Hello guys, looks like the work on this stage will never end so thought about releasing it now and update it later...

This is my first mugen release ever, i wish you like ma "Dam Nation club" stage.

Everything in this stage is animated:

Dancing floor.

Fighting floor.

Characters.

All the lights with that green lazer.

Disco balls.

Middle banner.

All the speakers.

Those screens.

Pillers or whatever you call them and other stuff....

Also this stage has "5131" sprites so i hope it wont lag on your computer.

Im not good at mixing and choosing music though hehe.

I want to say its really hard to make a stage when you try to create your own design...

ScreenShots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zdk4xn

And This is a new great BGM by Da Wrekka....

Download Link: (Club D-Nation Re-Tweak'd Mix)

Thanks bro..

Really...is THAT what's important? Come on, Laura...you know you should at least provide feedback first.

Btw, sick stage Sou-Bot!

for stages? im not the person to ask for feedback im still learning stuff in that field myself period.

for stages? im not the person to ask for feedback im still learning stuff in that field myself period.

Really?! :confuse:

I thought for sure you'd made a couple stages. I'm kinda the same way with characters...

Eh...the style really remind me of MOTVN stages lol. But it's worth to try! Thanks for the release!

Too bad there's not so much pandas, eh bro? :=D:

:omg: WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH PANDAS!?

if you're proud of your work, then it's NEVER a waste of time bruh, know that. & if you need a BGM, get at me, i'll be glad to help ya.

Thanks bro, of course i need your help with BGM, you're the master...

I like to be humble because thats my nature but you're right im sooo proud of it, ive seen many first stages before and mine looks really good compared to them lol

So much boobies lmao! Awesome stage man

Thanks bro, glad you like it, those boobies for attracing ya hehe.

so uh what happened to it being an mffa stage?

Im making another version for "MFFA" i made this one first because i recently joined a new team and i wanted this stage to be something like showing them my apprreciation.

the stage looks wonderful.

Thanks Foyox, appreciated, dont delete it from your HDD lol.

Really...is THAT what's important? Come on, Laura...you know you should at least provide feedback first.

Btw, sick stage Sou-Bot!

My bro sup! thanks & i miss your jocks hehe, hope you're doin fine, im glad that noone said thats a bad stage lol, anyway all opinions are welcomed.

good job on the Stage Sou, hadnt seen ya around a quick minute

Thanks bro i miss your sig, hope your kids doing great, i have no connection at home for now because its so shity and im gonna change it.

Eh...the style really remind me of MOTVN stages lol. But it's worth to try! Thanks for the release!

Too bad there's not so much pandas, eh bro?

Thanks 'Ryoucchi' i wish you like it, and about pant*** lol, maybe next time...

Very nice work Sou I like it, I'll add this to my fullgame.

Thank you so much "Zinesis" i really appreciated espacially when it comes from a mugen master like yourself, this is my first stage...im sure you gone like my next projects then.