Touhou All Out Battle War & IF YOU LOOK HERE

Ryon

Both topics were deleted. totaling over 400+ Posts from various members within the community. Its a very serious issue that we had to delete them. those 2 topics caused the entire forum to lag and slowdown on load time.

You should keep them from the beginning....

Also i just noticed that Random Chatter replies number was decreased by 1/2 with the deletion of these two lol.

Well like... what i meant was if Ryon could send me all the posts from that thread (the Battle war).

But i'm afraid that it's impossible for him since he deleted

Fael: I can't accept it! Ichigo: Well there's nothing we can do anymore, we can't fight if there's not arena, this is a mugen Forum after all. Fael: I guess you're right, well better get my Microsoft Word 2010 and start typing every i remenber Ichigo: What? Fael: These Tales will not be over... i still want to know if Necrox will Kill Marisa and how i'll take the notice that i have a hollow inside me. Ichigo: Yeah Me too but why Word have something to do with this? Fael: You will know soon enough... Gotta do some characters profiles. And RIP if you look here you have to post and Touhou All out Battle War, those were fun times Ragna: Fun indeed. Gilgamesh: I won't never forget such place. Archer: Neither me! There we could do awesome things. Ash: And i got to show the power of the Azoth Yukari: It's a shame indeed...Fael got to know Magio there. Fael: mhm... I'll miss him. Max: I think it was my bad luck that did it. Sion: I have a complaint as well, why they decided to erase it just when i appear? Sol: I don't know...but i wonder why would Fael want with character profiles. Dharc: I don't know... Hiita: Man how i'm gonna miss that place. Lyna: Well good luck on writing what happened at the arena. Medicine: We'll be rooting for you. Fael: Thanks and goodbye everyone...maybe one day we'll be fighting alongside each other. Zaraki: M-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! Ikkaku: WHERE THE F**K ARE YOU? Hitsugaia: You two are still on that? Byakuya: Let's go Rukia, Renji Rukia: Ok Nii-sama. Renji: Right Kuchiki Taichou. Cirno: Bye Fael-chan. Dayousei: We'll miss you. Fael: You guys... Yeah Goodbye... Lyna: I'll miss you...Fael-kun... ( I love you! ) The young Shinigami Substitute departed on his journey...to write all the adventures of the Arena so that they should no be forgotten, he imagines all the friends he met there, Anime, LightFlare, Ryouchi, Blazedge, Adam, Gopal He also wonder where Magio,Necrox,Reimu,Marisa,Sakuya,Remilia and Yuuka were... Fael: They are living in peace i suppose...best wishes for them... and Yuuka...good luck with Magio *hold Yuuka's letter* Fael: Best wishes for you two... *releases the letter and it fly away* Fael them stays in the top of a bilding, looking at the bright blue sky, he speaks. SEE YOU NEXT TIME... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXqtifc5qHk