Touhou Project

Kazagami

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh, it's those Cookie-related craps that I have no semblance of understanding about. Almost contemplated making a separate collection for them but that would be a lot more trouble than it's worth so I opted with the easier choice of cramming them under the "Joke Characters" category.

Few things I'd like to point out: 1) You forgot the link to one of the Walfas PC-98 Reimus, 2) M-Reimu_Magakisan belongs more to the Touhou Edits collection than it does here, and 3) I'm afraid I have to reject your submission of Pgrs1111MAGEN's F***** Reimu for its usage of a slur and just being an all around garbage character.

The "crap" remark was directed towards the MUGEN characters (the ones posted by @tako in particular, mind you I'm fully aware that good Cookie-derived MUGEN characters exist in form of Barai's HSI & Etoile's RU among others), in reference to their overall low quality. It wasn't meant to be an insult at the series as a whole. 

Just another Wednesday where some people of the MUGEN community run with my words and twist them to accuse me of a crime I didn't commit, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do understand you point - hence my upvote on your post - but I wasn't trying to insult you to begin with. If my post came off as doing so, I'm sorry. Please do not sort me off as one falling into one of the shitty aspects of this comunity - I was being civil from the start. I don't hate you and I have no reason to. 

Consider this topic settled.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:26 PM, tako said:

17 hours ago, AverageOrochiEnjoyer said:

Added all.

Also, this is more of a minor update than anything, but all the Cookie characters has graduated from being lumped in with everyone else into their own little section in the bottom of the first post. 

Flandre Scarlet by The strongest belmont

YxndNX6.png

Flandre_Scarlet (mediafire.com)

Marisa Kirisame by The strongest belmont

vfwWLff.png

Marisa_Kirisame (mediafire.com)

youmu Konpaku by The strongest belmont

JCQybRQ.png

Youmu_Konpaku_player (mediafire.com)

FT-Chillno & FT-Dai-chan by 

2SPfa55.png

5METpJk.png

FT-Chillno (mediafire.com)

sou-miko by palett+

D47pDsT.png

sou-miko (mediafire.com)

yukgloria by otto

RxhRyB2.png

yukgloria (mediafire.com)

youmu_DB by Third

q82xUJ4.png

youmu_DB (mediafire.com)

LG-DRM by qwerty

sCcxlx5.png

LG-DRM (mediafire.com)

Meimu by Patchouli19able

oE2LZJF.png

Meimu (mediafire.com)

2 hours ago, AverageOrochiEnjoyer said:

Also,can the special edits be moved to the Touhou Edits collection? or else the collections may have to be merged

Nope, for variety of reasons: First off the special edits have been there since day one (they were referred to as "Hybrid Edits" back then because most of them are just that, fusions between a Touhou character and a character from another game) and transferring them somewhere else now would just feel weird, secondly if the two collections were to be merged I would have ZERO motivation to track down every single Touhou edits ever released and keep everything up to date (the very reason why I let someone else do the dirty work), besides this collection's already massive as it is which makes it a NIGHTMARE to edit due to the laggy text editor.

12 minutes ago, Kazagami said:

Nope, for variety of reasons: First off the special edits have been there since day one (they were referred to as "Hybrid Edits" back then because most of them are just that, fusions between a Touhou character and a character from another game) and transferring them somewhere else now would just feel weird, secondly if the two collections were to be merged I would have ZERO motivation to track down every single Touhou edits ever released and keep everything up to date (the very reason why I let someone else do the dirty work), besides this collection's already massive as it is which makes it a NIGHTMARE to edit due to the laggy text editor.

ah,ok

Introducing a new feature to the collection: GIF preview images that showcase each unique edits of a character. This allows them to finally get much-needed visual representations while eliminating the need of cluttering the first post with even more images.

3J0zAmz.gif

Obviously I'm not finished with this yet, but rest assured i'll get to it real soon.

Haruha comes from a doujin game called Wonderful World, and as such she is ill-fitted for this collection. Also, pretty sure the collection already has Yuugenmagan & KD II Mini Game listed. Interesting find as always, by the way.

28 minutes ago, tako said:

The virgin Wright Bugsfield

the chad Wriggle-Kick

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding some of the offline stuff:

MK vs SF Reimu by DennisRemake (4shared, can reupload if needed)
Dolein's Reisen

IF_Sakuya by Geese
Yukari by Not_Ricepigeon (reupload)
Akakedama's Reisen (reupload)

Special thanks to Baddo Baaron / Gene Worm for finding these. Turns out there's a number of other missing characters that are online as well, but they're on a website that shan't be named. I'll reupload those hopefully soon.