Touhou Project

Kazagami

Updated.

Added Ahojin (Joke Sanae) and Cus_Hina_San (3D Hina) by Ameri. (Thanks Toaster for finding the site)

Added Hybrid (Fusion of Shanghai and Cable) by CycBeam. (Thanks Toaster for remind me her existence)

Added Sakuya Clock Tower, Lunatic Version by Himuro. (Thanks Toaster and for bgm too)

Added Seirensen Hokkai by Unknown Author. (Thanks again Toaster)

The DOS Stages don't work.

They can't be downloaded! (/ OAO)/ |____|

"This item might not exist or is no longer available"

Weird, since i can download them. Well, Skydrive has this problem when you couldn't download and the others could. Happens to me all time.

Which characters play by a spell card system most similar to Hisoutensoku?  I wish to build an extended Soku of sorts. (Sorry, Gamer251, Touhou All-Stars is a bit much for what I was looking for, but it is still fun to play with~)

@Razwerkz:

I was looking for Soku, Soku-like, and Hisouten characters~

So, yeah, bit much?

There are only few characters that have a spellcard system most similar to Soku, though.

Most of them are Hisouten/SWR.

What do you even mean by most similar?

Hello dear people If Any of you need some Let me know cause Ive got tons Ik your all Looking for Cold Dream Reimu yes I got her And others Please wait for it ok ^^ Im sorry for being gone so Long ive been through A LOT in my time soooo yeah I will Help Wolfy Like i said before soooo Yeah Im gonna send Links soon Wolfy ok ^^ Take Care.

Hey,i'm new here so I might need some help on some stuffs but I found a link for a Sakuya edit named Julius Emery,Noblesse Oblige ver 1.14,and some other 2(probrably 1)edits,heres a link,if it's blocked,thats probrably because i'm using the school's one without letting the teacher know well here it is.(NOTE:If it's blocked i'll fix it but then I have to do it at 11:00

so here it is :macbethroman.blog39.fc2.com/blog-entry-632.html