Touhou Project

Kazagami

If Only Jun'ya Ota (Founder Of ZUN/Team Alice Shanghai) & the Members Of Twilight Frontier use the Fighter Factory to create touhou characters for mugen....there will be tons of Touhou characters will appear this days on MUGEN sites...(THIS GUYS ARE THE BEST ON MAKING GAMES & CHARACTERS, BETTER THAN THOSE OTHER PEOPLE WHO CREATE TOUHOU CHARACTERS :NO OFFENSE:)

Just off topic here, but do you guys have any problems downloading off from 4shared.com? Because for some reason, I cannot download off for 4shared and my I am logged into 4shared but it just keeps going back to the download page. Can someone please help me and can change the 4shared links like to mediafire or Skydrive or something :'(

Update Log

6/11/2013

- Re-sorted RicePigeon's characters, separated the new ones and the old ones.

- Added Kaguya by Seravy

6/14/2013

- Added Melty Blood Komachi by En [Check Melty Blood & Eternal Fighter Zero Section]

- New logo. Several new sections created. Added Most Wanted list.

6/15/2013

- Added Kimelemaru by Morinonaka, thank you to Gusano2314 for the link. [Check Yukkuri Shiteite Ne! Secton]

6/16/2013

- Added YajyuImouto by Meitoru [Check Crap Section]

6/18/2013

- Added Reimu Old Style by Unknown, thank you to Mr. KOtik for the link. [Check Yukkuri Shiteite Ne! Secton]

- Added Halfkun by Yano [Check Normal Sized section]

- New section created for MS Gundam hybrid.

- Added Unyuho-L by Ohgaki [Check Mobile Suit Gundam Section]

Sorry, I don't know either, i have a Backup of all my stages but i lost all 1.1 updates.

Please wait until Darek say something about it, if the forum is dead i only lost the KOFXIII chars and 1.1 updates.

Hey come back here Starrz!

*chases*

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! :omg: And, also I was dead for like, I don't know, a month or two... It feels great to be back!!!

(Add the character I linked to the the shooter sprited dos section)

Updated.

- Added TH02 Magic Stone boss by Soruzin [Check Actual Shooter section]

- New section for Akatsuki Blitzkampf hybrids.

- Added E-Iku by M2pa [Check Akatsuki Blitzkampf section]

- Moved Barai's Sakuya to TH06 section

Wouldnt it just be easier to list each character from first appearance, and a list of each author next to them like how guild's database does it? Right now its confusing as to whose version I'm downloading until after the download is complete or after I click. Any specific notes regarding gameplay and whatnot for each author's version could be added underneath, I guess something similar to this:

Touhou 7|東方妖々夢 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom
Posted Image Daiya, Sui, Kurogane, RicePigeon, Fhqwhgads7, Felicity, Gu, Shiroto
Daiya: LINK 1
Sui: LINK 2
Kurogane: LINK 3 (IaMP Gameplay)
Ricepigeon: LINK 4 (Custom Gameplay)
Fhqwhgads7: LINK 5 (IWBTG Custom)
Felicity: LINK 6 (Psuedo SSF4 based gameplay)
Gu: LINK 7
Shiroto: LInk 8 (Psuedo MB gameplay)

Feels alot more comprehensive and complete