Touhou Project

Kazagami

I've noticed some of the Felicity characters like Kogasa_C, Momiji_I, Tei_G, Mima_A, and Kagerou_B are missing since they were originally hosted on the onedrive which has been offline for some time now, but with the aid of BrokenDoll, an alternative link was found that has all of Felicity's characters and patches hosted(could be of use for other collections), though I will upload the touhou edits exclusively since that is better than having to download the entire archive
https://www.axfc.net/u/4039469 (main archive)
https://mega.nz/file/UognhQxA#9ks7z0hFtrGxy2d_4pzZHav_CP6FyiylXI3pv-U1JlA (just the touhou characters hosted)
Hope that is of great help. :p

Found some more stuff! ^^
Huihui's King Marisa which has no author listed here and offline, so there ya go.
M2pa's Patchouli edit styled after Guilty Gear's Potemkin who is not listed on the collection.
Etoile's custom styled Momiji and Etoile's Akyuu(named M_AQN on his onedrive).
Last but not least, Ct. Rucky's Dark Knight Myonn.
Hope I and these finds were of great help for the collection. :3

4 hours ago, Disins said:

Found some more stuff! ^^
Huihui's King Marisa which has no author listed here and offline, so there ya go.
M2pa's Patchouli edit styled after Guilty Gear's Potemkin who is not listed on the collection.
Etoile's custom styled Momiji and Etoile's Akyuu(named M_AQN on his onedrive).
Last but not least, Ct. Rucky's Dark Knight Myonn.
Hope I and these finds were of great help for the collection. :3

Yes, yes you are. My gratitude to you is endless :P. (Also is it bad that I've known about Sitiyou for years without realizing she's meant to emulate Potemkin, hence her absence here?

2 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

I know it's not much stuff, but the link of my Fighting Reimu is still the Mugen Infantry one instead of my actual site, just that =P

I must've forgotten to update her link when you switched host xD. Fixed.

1 hour ago, Kazagami said:

Yes, yes you are. My gratitude to you is endless :P. (Also is it bad that I've known about Sitiyou for years without realizing she's meant to emulate Potemkin, hence her absence here?)

Good to know :3 (A little bit, I guess, maybe you didn't try her enough to have known, but glad to take that small confusion out of the way, and finally include her where she rightfully belongs to ^^).

Sakuya Izayoi by Planeptune, pixepuffin1988

KbPtgRf.png

SakuyaIzayoi (mediafire.com)

re-upload

youmu by ryu

BW_youmu (mediafire.com)

Reisen by RGM

Reisen_RGM (mediafire.com)

Nitori by RGM

nitori_rgm (mediafire.com)

miko toyosatomimi by mamedaifuku

miko (mediafire.com)

reisen by felicity

reisens (mediafire.com)

Tokiko by siocha

F_R_D_S (mediafire.com)

reimu hakurei & yukari yakumo by SUI

Reimu_Yukari_MM (mediafire.com)

taoreimu by tadanokakashi

taoreimu (mediafire.com)

guruguru flan by reddosukato

Guruguru_Flan (mediafire.com)

flow iku by remira

flow_iku (mediafire.com)

4 hours ago, FIghtGuy said:

Got a question, the Soku version of Marisa is very weird, seems to be in a pack and im not very sure what i should to do since there's alot of things in the folder and the read-me doesn't provide any info

It wouldn't hurt to be a bit more specific. What exactly are you trying to do?

5 hours ago, Sergio P said:

Much appreciated.

Well im just trying to get Marisa's Soku verison but the site you get her from is weird, after you download the rar it comes with some other characters, their def files i think, and a whole bunch of other stuff that confuses me, like said prior, i tried to read the Read-Me, but i got nothing, i just wanna know how to install marisa, thats all

4 hours ago, FIghtGuy said:

Got a question, the Soku version of Marisa is very weird, seems to be in a pack and im not very sure what i should to do since there's alot of things in the folder and the read-me doesn't provide any info

I see, figured as much. Well, when dealing with a case such as this one, you're gonna have to make a little adjustment in how you edit the select.def by typing the name of the folder followed by a slash and the name of the .def file of the character you wish to use. Simply put, this is how it's done:

123THchars_M/Marisa.def

oh yea, and guess i'll im here, i wanted to ask, you wouldn't have a Soku version of Reimu would you?

6 hours ago, FIghtGuy said: