Invincible Ace Project

No_FaCe_MAVERIK

Invincible Ace: War Of The Wicked

Posted ImagePosted Image

For those of you who have been following my stuff you'll remember hearing that I was involved in 2 projects. Well it's about that time we showed you what we are up to with this. The agreement was to establish a gameplay standard and get a character up and running to advertise the play before we broadcasted it. So yeh that's done and now I present to you. "Invincible Ace: War Of The Wicked" unlike versus each character's story and origins will be explained. There are some characters from versus that are not involved in this series but are present in th universe.

Posted Image

Hey%20whats%20up%20I%20was%20just%20wondering%20if%20I%20could%20include%20your%20character%20Posted Image

Posted Image

Story:

I'll tell you later....too long to go into.

Gameplay: Guns and swords

primary weapon: Is normally a pistol or automatic pistol, (unlimited ammo+short ranged)

secondary weapon: sub-machine guns, assault rifles, throwing daggers(ammo based on powerbar+long ranged)

Blade: katana swords,chainsaws, axe etc

Characters and abilities

Hunter/human

special evasive techniques, variety of support gear, flash grenades,stun, UV grenades.

vampire:

regenerate after feeding/ Double jump ability/absorb recoil on heavy duty weapons/supernatural enhancements

super-vampire:

Vampires that have lived for for more than 100 years or are born vampire

regenerate after feeding/ Double jump ability/absorb recoil on heavy duty weapons/supernatural enhancements

dampir;

regenerate after feeding/ resistant to UV light grenade/recoil on heavy duty weapons is cut down by 3 ticks

human;

Ghoul: semi tangible ghost

can switch to ghost mode and evade attacks/supernatural ability

ETC... I'll post more when all the other species types are finalized by the group

specific arts

Aerial trick shot - shoot vertically with increased range

Evasive shooting- shoots whilst dodging

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tactical Dive

Posted Image

quick baseball slide

Posted Image

quick slide can be done after most launcher type moves

Posted Image

secondary Fire-

The ammunition is your powerbar. The amount of ammo/power you have depends on what secondary weapon you have.

Suzaku uses a FN-P90 which naturally holds 50 rounds therefore her powerbar is larger.

Posted Image

Posted Image

WATCH VIDEO

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-URz4HO4_pI&list=UUt1PdBn6CIgS37qrEM4gPYg&index=1&feature=plcp

If i may make a suggestion, might i suggest that you change Jaque's sword into a different blade? Like a Rapier or a Cutlass instead of a Katana so it fits his design since he appears to be a European styled of character? Anyways, Thats just my opinion so far. This seems like its going to a fantastic project and welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

This is what i said in MI: This is fantastic! i like the fact that you can launch the opponent into the air and combo, the elements of evasion ala KOF are good too, lighting fast chain combos and air dash makes the game a lot enjoyable for me, man i would love to test it! keep up the good work Mav.

Thanks for welcoming me everyone.

If i may make a suggestion, might i suggest that you change Jaque's sword into a different blade? Like a Rapier or a Cutlass instead of a Katana so it fits his design since he appears to be a European styled of character? Anyways, Thats just my opinion so far. This seems like its going to a fantastic project and welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I was actually thinking of doing that but all of our original concepts and designs showed jaque with a katana sword so I just stuck with the original.

Why are the images in my thread gone?

I had another question about the project. Is there going to be guest chracters like Blade & Bloodrayne since they would fit in since there vampires? Or is the roster going to be filled with just Original characters?

I have a few other original guest characters from popular deviantart artists and also some other popular mainstream characters like alucard from hellsing and sparda from devil may cry. and yes blade is planned.

Men.....I just saw the video.....

Jaque seems to be a cool char to have.....

Not only is aparence is cool but the gameplay is fast and with good looking combos.

Good luck to finish him.

+1 rep point.

cheers, there are other ghost type characters in this project like jaque so you might like those too.

my only complaint is that gun sparks are misaligned for almost all the gun attacks,other than that this looks great.

I already stated that in the video and not all attacks.

I was about to suggest 2 characters from Samurai Shodown: Warrior's Rage, but this project is about Swords and Guns.

No they wouldn't fit into this at all.