ideas for victory quotes

Magical Klara

"You got yourself a full hand, but I got all aces!"

"You lazy slobs couldn't find water if you were fish!"

[to visual novel character] "Why were you in a fighting game engine if defeating a powerful being wasn't your purpose?"

"He fainted...no wait, he's dead."

"This guy claimed to be taking the law into his own hands. I just stressed the importance of contacting the police."

"I could name a million characters that would have done better than you!"

[vs Casshern] "That's for killing Luna and giving us 24 depressing, repetitive, anticlimactic episodes worth of people dying!"

"Add another notch to Mister Whacky" "Shadows are without form,and thus without weakness" "No one can control chaos,but i have the power to perpetuate it" "Either go strong or go home." "Whos keeping the score" "Come back later and try again :3" "No one will forget my name" "Resist - The history of this world has yet to be written" "If i give in.....My name is forgotten....But if i resist,My name shall be remembered forever" "Dont feel bad,im learning a lot from you all" "Youve got red on you" "See ya later,buttmunch" "I hate violence"  

Gouki vs Captain America: Fool, a true warrior is the one who gain strenght through cheer training.

A man like you who got power through science is nothing, but a fraud.

You do not deserve to live, have your soul slaughtered forever in the jaws of death.

Raoh vs Gouki: In the end, the Master of Fists is nothing compared to the King of Fists!

Shinku (Rozon Maiden)

- "I may be a doll, but I am more powerfull then you think" - "After this I am going to spend some Tea-Time with Jun." - "Don't you dare compare me to some Disney's Toy Story stuff!!!" - "Ohh!! Are you hurt? I'm sorry. Maybe you should stay down and have some tea."

- "Hmph! Stupid"

- "I wonder what Hana-chan is doing?

here are some more random ones "Have fun digesting your own stomach" "I love the smell of blood and guts in the morning" "I wont torture you, dont worry,ill just rip off your head reeeeeeal slow...Im a nice guy like that" "Is this humanitys strongest?Pffft" "You know,my sword aint the only thing thats long and pointy" "Wow,you sure are a bleeder" "Oh cry me a river and bleed me a fucking ocean" "You know what they say,sticks and stones cant break your bones,but my fists sure as fuck can" "Wow,did i just do that all by myself" "You know,fire hurts,you gotta think safety first" "Oh,bugger off,will ya?" "I dont remember there being a rule about us having to say something after we win each battle,but ill go with it" "Wow,you okay over there?I think you just coughed your lung out" "Hahaha...Come,warriors of humanity,try to end me once more" "The dude,the dude,the dude is on fire.We dont need no water,let the motherfucker burn.Burn,motherfucker,burn" "Now im gonna cut you to so many damn pieces,they will need a microscope to find whats left of you"

[vs Ayu Tsukimiya] "Don't you realize you aren't real?"

(Metal Man) "Who's got the best weapon in Mega Man 2?"

[vs Mai Kawasumi] "There is no time. Your sword isn't enough."

[vs Misuzu Kamio] "Everyone knows how Air ends: with you dead."

[vs Hard Man] "Funny, a robot called Hard Man was actually really easy."

[vs Nagisa Furukawa] "Remember guys, if a pure girl is ill, she's already dead."

"I should get my mind fixed, you say? Hows about you get yourself fixed up first!"

"Insanity is what I am. You can't beat insanity."

"I'll just be a hop, a skip and a jump away!"

"Now, if I were crazy, you'd be dead! Oh wait!"

"(We got him good, didn't we? Yes we did, good job there! Cookies, sprinkles and rainbow confetti!)"

"Hehehehahahaheuheuheu!"

"Nothin' paints a picture quite like someone's internal workings! Hehe! It's a smiley face!"

"Insanity...it's like every emotion swirling around inside your head...at the same time."

"Do you know what it's like to be...forever lost?!"

"Bunny hop! Bunny hop! Bunny hop!"

"(Shall we? Yes, do it! DO IT! Catamarans!)"

"You don't fall, the ground comes up to meet you!"

"Fan-ta-sy...Laaaaaaaaaaaaaand!"

"What's the point in a sane mind? Insanity makes nothing seem weird!"

"Roses are yellow...violets are brown...that's what you see...when your mind's upside-down!"

"Fly, you fools!"

[vs Nayuki Minase] "She's not waking up this time."

"I got a little advice for you. It happens in movies and novels all of the time. The soldiers who never shut up about their girls back home, they don't make it."

[vs Kano Kirishima] "Yup, just as I expected. She was suicidal and got me to destroy her."

"Abandon all hope" "Cling to your pathetic hopes...and die" "This.....is what i desire" "Return to dust" "All too easy" "Hmm....Interesting" "You dare resist me?Then you dare to die!" "Your existence is but a fleeting dream" "Total Victory!I accept nothing less!" "This is only a small taste of my wrath" "Is that all you got? Where is your spirit? Your determination?" "If you care so little for your life, I will gladly grant you your death." "Attacking by yourself is most unwise. It will be the last thing you ever do!" "Time to turn this land into Hell on earth...if I can get motivated." "Hmm. You're an amusing little organism, aren't you?" "Trying to escape, are we? Good luck." "Fight. Fight for what you desire. Fight to truly live!"

Quotes for Hulk:

"HUULLK..SMAAAAASH!!!"

(vs Hagger[or any grapplers]) "YOU ARE STRONG!! BUT HULK IS STRONGER!!!" {Based off MVC3}

(vs Magic Girl characters) "MAGIC DONT HURT HULK!! HULK TO STRONG FOR YOU!!!"

"LEAVE HULK ALOOONE!!!! RAOOOOOOOOOOR!!

"HULK DON'T LIKE YOU!! HULK WILL SMAAASH YOU!!

(vs Thor[or any god type characters]) "(Growls!) PUNY GODS" {Based off 'The Avengers' Movie}

"I am the tower of power, too sweet to be sour!" "If you can't fight to win, go play FPS sissy!" "You moved like an epileptic rabbit." "Another word and I'll hit you again..." "You bleed like your girl friend. She was a good fuck!"

-- Konata Izumi --

random (normal):  "The problem with you is that you worry too much about what others think of you."

random (dark):  "What are you implying?  It's not my fault you fail at life!"

vs. Chun-li:  "You say you're the strongest woman in the world?  And you have the gall to tell me I have an ego?  Ha!"

vs. Guile:  "Tee hee hee!  I forgive you now."

-- Utsuho Reiuji --

random:  "Look at it!  This is the dawn of a new age!  The Nuclear Age!"

vs. Ecoco:  "Wait, you support nuclear fusion?  Then, we should be on the same side!"

vs. Goku:  "What, 9,000?!  Is that all?!"

vs. Reimu Hakurei or Marisa Kirisame:  "What will it take to convince you to stay out of my way?!"

EDIT:

Nice one, You got more for the random characters? I expect more from it.

I'm sorry, I forgot to include your quote.