ideas for victory quotes

Magical Klara

"Human stupidity knows no limits" "Unfortunately,there is no cure for stupidity" "Simon says:I take your life" "I would lie if i said i have no dreams and wishes,however,mine still stand strong while yours just crumbled" "Its that time again....I will bathe in the waters of agony and despair...all alone again" "Its better for you to die by my hands.It will be quick and painless.The final boss will not show you such great mercy" "I pity you.You know what,ill tell you a story how i earned 10 billion yen once.Yea,that should make you feel better" "FOOL" "That part of you that wishes to be a hero....throw it away,do not be stupid" "Death is gonna come sooner or later anyway,dont fight it,invite it" "The mountains crumble underneath the true warrior" "How about i rip you a 2nd a-hole" "The human history had only 2 real living gods of war....Guess that makes me the 3rd" "You two are real Shaolin Monkeys" "Dont you wish your boyfriend was strong as me?"  

"I've had a harder time playing checkers."

"Enough hitting my lightsaber with your body!"

(Fluttershy) "Yay."

"I can't tell the difference between you and the common Goomba."

"I'm demoting you to scrub-monkey first class! Now go out there and mop up the dungeon."

"Why did you bother fighting me? You might as well jump off a cliff."

"Iam going to euthanize all the weakness in this world, starting with you!"

"Point of advice, I hate you and you should die"

"Fighting is all about strength, skill and luck and you are sadly lacking in all 3 areas"

"I will grind you to dust!"

"Anyone weak as you dosen't desererve rights!!"

"Your blood will be as a river and flood this land"

"I find your appearance to be quite repelent. Please Leave, now!"

"Your SHADOW won't even be left after this!!!"

"Names can never hurt you...fortunatelay I bought plenty of sticks an stones"

"I still can't get used to the overwhelming weakness of you humans!"

"You failed your life having check!"

"You deny you freedom?Then you die" "Humans were made to make their own choices,and my choice is that you perish by my hand" "Where's your god now?" "Where's your dog now?" "Can you tell me what freedom does really mean?If im not free to be as twisted as i wanna be"

"Quit hitting continue. You're never going to win."

"You don't get my style.  That's why I'll always win."

"I like people like you.  Too damned stupid to know when to quit..."

"I've flushed better things than you down the toilet."

"I'll let you walk away now if you never, ever... NEVER, EVER, EVER EEEVVVERRRR continue again."

"Of course I'm cheap!  Look at who made me!"  

-- Hong Meiling --

random:  "It's nothing personal.  My duty is to keep all intruders out of Scarlet Devil Manor.

vs. Bruce Lee:  "You are a fake!  The real Bruce would've found a different way to break into the mansion."

vs. Cheng Sinzan:  "You can't bribe me!  You'll never get into Scarlet Devil Manor, you fat, greedy scuzzbag!"

vs. Kato (Pit-Fighter):  "Your style leaves a lot to be desired.  You have all the grace and form of a troglodyte!"

-- Reisen Udongein Inaba --

random:  "Well, you wouldn't be a nice person either if you had to put up with half of what I have to everyday."

vs. Fujiwara no Mokou:  "You will be welcome in Eientei as long as you and Master Houraisan stay away from each other.  Can you do that?"

vs. Iori Yagami:  "What do you plan to do after you've killed your archnemesis?  What a waste!"

vs. Opera Elmer:  "Looks like 'wabbit season' is over.  Now, get lost, stubby!"

"I cheated" "if F1 is againts the rules....then why is there a button for it?" "yea i cheated, but so did your wife" "ok im getting tired of winning. pass the controler to the good player in the back already newbie"

"Forget you"  A favorite from my ankle-biter days

"For many the time to strike is when the oppertunity presents itself, for you that oppertunity

will never come

"Pain is by far the best instrutor in the martial arts, you are now enrolled in his class"

"Where there is skill and preperation there is no fear, you have plenty to fear"

"You must have been mesmerized by my looks, me being so beautiful and all"

"My strength is your pain and fear!"

"IS THERE NONE AMONG YOU MORTALS WHO CAN PROVIDE ME WITH A CHALLENGE?"

"You are boring me, therefore your life serves no purpose"

"Next!"

"Stupid human! learn to stay down!"

"It's not enough to be a better fighter, you have to fight better too"

"Don't hate me 'caus I'm just better than you"

"APOLOGIZE FOR WASTING MY TIME!!!"

"You are pure meaninglessness given flesh"

"Lie back and accept death, I'll try to make it quick and relatively painless"

"Float like a butterfly, sting like when I pee!"

"That sparing session was most magnificent!"

"What an honour."

"I fight solely for m'lady. I simply can't fail her!"

"If anything happened to m'lady...no! I simply cannot think such things! I train to prevent such outcomes!"

"A most memorable fight this was."

"Do you have a reason to fight? Having something worth fighting for pushes you to do the best you possibly can."

[win with low health] "That outcome was not satisfactory. I must become stronger to protect m'lady!"

[perfect win] "A flawless victory. Most excellent."

''Die Monster! You Dont Belong In This World!''

• 1 month later...