We hit 700 members!

Ryon

Yeah... We'll hit 800 members.. We'll hit them with kendo sticks.. Kendo sticks to the ribs and pancreas.. yeeeeeah...

Kendo sticks?! oh great..thats wonderful!

Wasteland? Heh...not yet. It's still pretty active. I was referencing the joke y'all had going. Truthfully, I don't see it Fallon out anytime soon. But...it IS a great spot for "recruiting." By using The Guilds popularity against it, we can increase OUR roster. Alot of great creators and contributors are at MFG, and they're slowly showing up here. I should know... Soon, everyone will realize that this is the place to be. We just gotta stay humble, friendly, and upbeat. But we also gotta give constructive criticism. Emphasis on "constructive." Research, contribute ideas and creations, and add to the community. Showing your support for your favorite creator is awesome! But, we gotta give back to the community. We have dedicated mods. Our list of great and up-and-coming creators is growing. And, our forum as a whole is what the community is looking for. So if your sick of the aristocrats at The Guild calling the shots, then step ya game up and show the world watchu got! We ALL do... Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best. -Vegaz_Parrelli, Elder of MFFA

The horse says: Moooo!!

And don't tell me otherwise

otherwise.

anyway @sou, vegaz/lightflare has not been here very long to really be considered an elder, I mean hes old yeah but hes not old to this site.

Guest Kamina Littner

I derp to the left, derp to the right.

DEEEEEEEEEEEERP to the left

DEEEEEEEEEEEERP to the right

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

so anyone care to dance?

Hi elder i think you should be in charge of something in this site, you're pretty wise...

Thanks. Just trying to drop a jewel or two. Elder is something my boy Alpyne came up with. I think he was joking, but I liked it so much that I use it from time to time. But I've only been at this site since May, so I don't think It would be fare to put me in charge of something just yet. It's cool, I like being able to post and contribute when I'm ready without having to maintain collections, stages or anything like that.

otherwise.

anyway @sou, vegaz/lightflare has not been here very long to really be considered an elder, I mean hes old yeah but hes not old to this site.

yup

Of course, not everybody might agree with me calling myself an Elder of MFFA. But it's not official, so I see no harm...

DEEEEEEEEEEEERP to the left

DEEEEEEEEEEEERP to the right

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

CRISS CROSS *dun dun*

so anyone care to dance?

:=D: Reverse, Reverse! Good one, Celest!

@Laharl: I understand your point... @LightFlare_Da_Elder: Thats what i want to say,(official or not, spent 10 years in here or one week)..its just a name right!! it wont hurt anybody, you love to be called "Elder"....i like to you call you elder and its fitting you..thats it. But yesterday you hurt me man, i wont forget it so easy.... :=D:

@Laharl: I understand your point...

@LightFlare_Da_Elder: Thats what i want to say,(official or not, spent 10 years in here or one week)..its just a name right!! it wont hurt anybody, you love to be called "Elder"....i like to you call you elder and its fitting you..thats it.

But yesterday you hurt me man, i wont forget it so easy.... :=D:

Really? What'd I do? :confuse:

Ooooooooooooh, wait...I remember. Heh...Koolaaaaaaaaaid... :troll:

Guest Kamina Littner

Thanks. Just trying to drop a jewel or two. Elder is something my boy Alpyne came up with. I think he was joking, but I liked it so much that I use it from time to time. But I've only been at this site since May, so I don't think It would be fare to put me in charge of something just yet. It's cool, I like being able to post and contribute when I'm ready without having to maintain collections, stages or anything like that.

Of course, not everybody might agree with me calling myself an Elder of MFFA. But it's not official, so I see no harm...

:=D: Reverse, Reverse! Good one, Celest!

Reverse Reverse!

Everybody clap yo'h hands

Hands on yo knees

Hands on yo knees

a list, for you suckaz:

Steve81

Alpyne D

ZombieBrock

NoSide

VeryDannyBoy

Vegaz Parrelli

we ARE tha "Elders of MFFA", period. length of time here is not a factor in this.

also, kracks about us bein' "old" will not be tolerated. *walks over, stares at Laharl, punches him square in the forehead, duct tapes the impending bruise, walks away*

*looks around, sees nothing, gasps* :omg: who ate all tha damn'd Cookie Dough ice cream!!?!