We hit 700 members!

Ryon

i have like 240 stages in folder ,but i only use like 40 & i have 2,317 chars in folder, but i have like idk alittle over 2000 in my roster, mainly because i like to DL complete rosters

Great Collection you got there ZB.

while i lost 1000+ stages when i had to reformat my PC due to an stupid virus.

Great Collection you got there ZB.

while i lost 1000+ stages when i had to reformat my PC due to an stupid virus.

You should back your mugen files up. I have a back-up file of my mugen, just in case something goes stupid.

I only save my stuff and like 3 chars that i have to request before.

Other Mugen stuff i can download it again.

Let's see... You should buy a 500GB External Hard Drive, that should be enough to save all of your mugen characters.

Thats actually a great idea , ill do that tomorrow

Thanks. :bow:

Let's see... You should buy a 500GB External Hard Drive, that should be enough to save all of your mugen characters.

As i say before there is no need to backup the mugen related stuff that i have downloaded because i can download it again.

The only things that i backup from mugen are my stuff (Stages, sprites, Wip Chars, ect) and the chars that i have requested before.

Man, that was the size of my external hardrive. Was...cuz the cord broke. About 250GB was pure Mugen!

:noway: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Now ALL that good mugen content is "trapped." One day...one day I'll get it back.

:extremeanger:THEN YOU WILL WITNESS MY TRUE FORM!!!

Man, that was the size of my external hardrive. Was...cuz the cord broke. About 250GB was pure Mugen!

:noway: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Now ALL that good mugen content is "trapped." One day...one day I'll get it back.

:extremeanger:THEN YOU WILL WITNESS MY TRUE FORM!!!

Buy a hard drive cord.Posted Image