Ryon

a list, for you suckaz:

Steve81

Alpyne D

ZombieBrock

NoSide

VeryDannyBoy

Vegaz Parrelli

we ARE tha "Elders of MFFA", period. length of time here is not a factor in this.

also, kracks about us bein' "old" will not be tolerated. *walks over, stares at Laharl, punches him square in the forehead, duct tapes the impending bruise, walks away*

*looks around, sees nothing, gasps* :omg: who ate all tha damn'd Cookie Dough ice cream!!?!

ZOMG! im not worthy

i believe that this site deserves more than 1500 members already.

Im really being a Hippocrit when i type this(Because this is the only forum ive ever been a real part of & didn't just sign up to DL) but its sad that so many are just leeches & not an actual part of the community , but of all of u that are , your all Family & We thank you guys for being a part of it ,there'd be no point in doing this if it wasn't for u guys making post, adding characters & spreading the word about MFFA :bow:

Im really being a Hippocrit when i type this(Because this is the only forum ive ever been a real part of & didn't just sign up to DL) but its sad that so many are just leeches & not an actual part of the community , but of all of u that are , your all Family & We thank you guys for being a part of it ,there'd be no point in doing this if it wasn't for u guys making post, adding characters & spreading the word about MFFA :bow:

Well "AUCH"...., Let me be honest here, if it wasnt you guys are so nice and polite then ill keep DL without saying a word in this community...

But ill try my best to contribute things here...( dont believe it lol).