Australian Outback by Jean Bureau

Darklight

You forgot the name of the creator... me :troll:

Welcome from me as Well Jean your a hell of a creator

we must admit.. that is awsome

Basically the YouTube has gotta go,"takes up too much space" or atleast put it under a spoiler should be ok id think , But Thanks For joining up with us here guys

Well I didn't know i was this "popular" beyond the boundaries of the Mugen Fighters Guild. Your welcome guys, and thanks for fixing the name. In an Era of total sharing, the only thing we can ask is for our name to be remembered I guess. cheers.

hell yeah you are popular. I use a lot of your stages they are awesome dude. that is Your link correct? cause I will change the link to whatever you wish. if you so desire.

The way it works usually is that I first provide a mediafire Link to enable you to download immediatly, meanwhile I wait for my stage to be hosted with all the others at my official hostpage on trinity mugen. When the trinity mugen link is ready, i replace the mediafire link by the trinity one. The mediafire link might still work for awhile but might also be deleted. So the most reliable links in general, are the trinity ones. I'll provide it when it's ready.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...