The Intro Thread

TheShinHado

Yup. Exactly what it says. I am TheShinHado, and I am a semi - successful Mugen lifebar converter. Ahem. Hobbies: Minecraft player Street Fighter 4/Super Street Fighter 4:Arcade Edition player (PC only) Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG player Star Wars Empire at War player (both original and the expansion) Mugen player (obviously) And a slew of other stuff I won't get into...

Well, TheShinHado, You know alot more than i do at working with lifebars, or anything with mugen. lol. Glad your here, Im a new member. Im BlazEdge, A Traveler looking for a place to call home..I only know a few basics with working with mugen, maybe change a palette or so, um did work on making a character once, I know a little of the basics of making a stage, Nothing to fancy...Well, anyways, glad your here, enjoy the stay.

Sadly, I realized after seeing this topic that I've done so much in MUGEN over the years that it would take probably a full forum to list it. So, hi, I'm me I guess kinda summed it up for me :=D: l. Sorry, I hadn't thought about someone thinking I may be making fun of the topic. I wasn't really but I kinda lost it in a funny way when I thought about what this topic was about and my situation with this topic. Partial list anyway character converter and creator stage converter and creator music converter and creator screen pack converter and creator (all aspects - title, intros, lifebars, etc.) and... Like I said, "Hi, I'm me." lol. Your turn Ryon and ZombieBrock... (lol)

Oh, i just realized that i'm never introducing myself since joined MFFA lol. Hi, i'm Ryoucchi, i'm 16 and i come from some country in SE Asia. I love fighting games and STGs as well as Anime and Movies lol. Still in basic learning to do stuffs, my dream is making all my OCs to MUGEN characters.

Hi i'm Ryon. and i'm a Ryon. better watch out for that tall grass cause i'm gon getcha! I'm Ryon Age 24, I'm the owner/operator/bartender of Mugen Free For All. I've been playing since 2000, I make characters, stages, screenpacks, lifebars, fonts, almost anything for mugen (except fully animated logo stuff)

Name's Raremew, Im a gamer, mostly fighting games, and Im here to do what i can to help this site out. I wish to learn as much about mugen, it seems like a good step if i want to be a graphic designer or anything that involves video games. Im 17, and Im on varius sites. I pretty much settled here though. But I hope to get into graphic design. I've played mugen for about 3 years maybe more. I know the basics of mugen, I know how to adjust varius variations and shit. anyways...yeah thats my intro.

Crap. Let me try again. Im BlazEdge, or Blaz for short. I am a rpg gamer, and collector. I love final fantasy and anything of the sort. I dont know much about mugen but I will try to help you guys as much as i can. um..hobbies, I like listening to classic music, game soundtracks, anime soundtracks, some jpn music too. I watch anime. I also like to draw too. Im 18, Lived in Jpn once..kinda crowed compared to where i live now which is the U.S.A, Tx. Im also one of the many females on this site. XD

*selects theme music, plays selection* http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/9/6/2962825/Music/Percerverance_Intro_Instrumental_Alp_Edition.mp3 yo, i'm Alpyne, & i do kut work, like tha joint you're listenin' to now, but mainly BGMs, & i share dem shitz with the mugen uni as much as possible. i help othas when & where i can, cuz i don't mind too much at all; we all need help e'ry now & when. i'm pretty laid ba......okay, that's kind of a lie. i'm often a nut, not quite stable in tha head. but hey, who needs stability anywayz? i'm allergic to assholism, as a few of you know, & i can't stand bitch-ass-ness. that's all for now suckaz. 1

What's good!? The name's Vegaz_Parrelli! AKA Vegaz P! AKA The Realest! I'm creator on the come up. I do stages, screenpacks(title, select, Vs, victory, fonts) and "kustom" BGM tracks(What up Alpyne!). I provide a postive perspective on the creation process, encouraging feedback, constructive criticism and I enjoy helping people in whatever way I can. I particularly enjoy helping newcommers and rookie's. I'm a rookie myself, but whatever I learn I'm more than happy to share with others. I've got a pretty good sense of humor, but if I "joke on you," I'm only teasing. So don't take it to heart... I have a dark side, but few have seen it... :bringitout:

<----------------- This Guy Right here .... well Thats Bart Simpson playing Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols..... if u thought that was me ,then your a special Retard baby ....lol ok all jokes aside, Im Zombie Brock, Resident GMod & Collection Poster,(over 55) all though i do also add to the Warehouse when possible, i am an amateur Stage Creator, but my faveorite job,is being a Dad, got a 2 y/o little hell spa........i mean princess :truestory: , & in about 2 months going to have my 1st Son :crywithno: ... so 2 kids....sigh.... movin on, im married to the beautiful lady pictured below, & im sitting on pins & needles because its almost football season..... so long story short... typical male,if u need any help dont hesitate to ask

I'm the Prodigal Trailblazer! Grapher and Original RSA member!.

I'm 22 male, and a U.S.A Soldier. Texas Born & Raised. Currently deployed.

I come and go as i please, i used to contribute but the internet here is too slow for me too.

I've been around since the old MFFA.

my hobbies includes Xbox 360, mugen, and table top games.

i have a love for most music, but nothing classic or retro!

my weakness is danishes...(the pastry not the people)

i'm pretty easy to get along with.and i hope to make characters one day.

fave color is red, fave flavor is strawberry. fave character is Sakura from street fighter series (P.O.T.S's version for mugen)

Fave anime is Fooly Cooly (Furi Kuri)

I also do ninja training on the side.

I don't believe in:

paragraphs, facebook, myspace, my father, the economy, the government, Scientology, psychiatrists, the letter Q,

big sally, off brand pop-tarts, male/female roles in society, order, chaos, mods, admins, cake, ear buds, most rap/hip-hop,

microsft, apple, customer service, any flavor that isn't strawberry, and promises.

THE RED SPIRAL IS ALL CONSUMING!

Guest dncelestinx96

I'm dncelestinx96 I'm a Lifebar Portrait maker. I'm just here cause well I'm here I'm trying a well known person on the community but on this forum some people like to think as if I'm another BubbyAustin and the other 2 it's either i'm known for Trolling or my Anger cause when I'm on my bad side and somethin pisses me off I will bitch on this forum like nobody has before alot so enjoy ur stay :bye: