The Intro Thread

TheShinHado

Hi, I am devilgenemugen as I have joined this forum in the beginning of this year or around end of last year to just look for Warusaki3's Mugen stuff. I have been around in other Mugen forum as some of you might know. I enjoy playing fighting games casually and Mugen. My top 5 favorite :real" fighting games are Capcom vs SNk Series, SNK vs Capcom Chaos, Street Fighter 3 Series, Street Fighter 4 series, King of Fighters 2002 UM. I am a big fans of shoto characters, Ryu, Ken and Gouki from Street Fighter Series as I like to use them in any Street Fighter 3, Capcom vs SNK and Street Fighter 4 games except SNK vs Capcom Chaos with exception of Violent Ken and Gouki.I started to get to know Mugen in 2001 when I went to a game centre to become a member to borrow PC games much like a library where people borrow books. I saw a cd covers while flipping through books of cds and saw an interesting cover:Posted ImageAt first I thought it was A new Capcom vs SNK series for PC. I got amuse and borrow this game. I play it in my PC, it features 36 characters from most famous fighting games like King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, Garou Mark of the wolves, Street Fighters, Marvel vs Series and a few unknown:It was pretty fun but missing a few characters from the CD covers. In school, I check for information about this and the first website I visited was Andrea Lopes Mugen site where I saw another select screen and thinking that there is another game for it. In 2003 where I had my internet connection, I know that this is a fan made PC fighting games where any characters, stages can be added in which is pretty cool.