Sudden Annoucement!

Ryon

As of Wednesday July 11th 2012.

ZombieBrock, has offically become a Global Moderator here at Mugen Free For All.

For outstanding contributions to our community, excellent presence amongst the staff and members here. As well as excellent personality, ZombieBrock has deserved this title, rank and power to be bestowed upon him.

THANK YOU ZOMBIEBROCK. WE HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY.

Awesome .... Wow...... Thanx guys i really appreciate it ......... like ive said before i love it here , good times, good people, only an asshole passing thru every now & then ......... ill keep doing what im doing as long u guys keep downloading, thanks Again For This Ry & everyone means alot to me :truestory:

lol Thanks, Just Glad A Place Like This Existed for me to Share So All The Thanks Really Goes to The Baws Off Us All Ry & The Rest Of The major players of all the previous versions of Mffa, & i hope to be a staple of here for a good while to come

I thought you were already a GM? Congrats Z! I always like how you make sure your collections run on the new mugen.

Keep up the good work man.

i was a Collections & Characters Moderator Before This , now i can go & do buisness on other parts of the Forum As Well lol, Thanks for the Congrats

yeah :) congradulation ZB you deserved it :)

Thanks Bud

yeah I'm still around check on the forums just about everyday just not much of a poster like I once was lol

Ahhhhhhhhh , gotcha good to know

you know for the LONGEST i always though BlackChaos was a global moderator.

I wish you had a ninja undercover mod thing that could be me I do it on twitch all the time take my mod off the streams I'm on and timeout those trying to act up thinking no mod is there lol