N_N's AI thread [Latest patches: Scott, Di Gi Charat (07/06/23)]

N_N

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Sorry I couldn't update this topic sooner but I have taken all of them into mind. I also updated the OP with an AI patch for aperson98's Earthworm Jim that I did a while ago (as requested by @Da Waluigi). I have more AI patches on the way so hopefully it won't take me a billion years to announce the next one.

• 2 months later...

Don't worry everybody I'm still alive. Recently I've been experimenting with new ways to go about AI and reading up on muteki ㍻㌢'s AI tutorial, which is why it's been taking so long for me to announce anything. I do have a few patches in the works that should (hopefully) be up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

New patch released: Astro by Lord Sinistro! I finished this one a couple days ago but didn't announce it until now. This is the first patch of mine to follow ㍻㌢'s tutorial. Since Astro is a relatively basic character, I thought patching him would be good practice before moving onto more complex characters. I'm happy with how it came out.
(And yeah... it took me a billion years to announce the next one.)

This was a fast yet fun patch to make: I have now put out an AI for Cookie Mountain by g-r. Details in the OP.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:03 PM, snowy997 said:

If you accept requests like you said, could you do AI for Joey Faust's Organa? Just a random request to test this 😛

I'll consider it

• 2 months later...

It's been a while! I've updated the OP with not one but two new AI patches: Scott by olt-EDEN and Di Gi Charat by Nyan☆Kiryu. Details in the OP as always. Enjoy!
(I should also mention that these two patches work in WinMUGEN rather than being 1.x-exclusive like the rest of my patches. From now on, unless a character is specifically designed for 1.x, my patches will be designed with WinMUGEN compatibility in mind.)
----
07/06 update:
Both patches have been updated and should now do a little better against projectiles.