The Hardest Boss that YOU have ever faced.

Uberkoala

^woah.. a girl that plays SC5 and Tekken... "a rare pokemon appearred".. :=D:

..meh IMO u just bash some buttons in SC5 and yu'r all good.. :P

I play Viola in SC5, and Tekken doesn't like me. Plus, there's nothing wrong of a girl playing SC5 right? I call it an Open Game, it's not just a game for boys only.

LOL

Still is a SC game and better than the previus vercions!

The only think that i miss are Link and Spawn as exclusive characters.

If I'm not mistaken SC5 has a guest characters as well. From what I know there's Izio from Assassin's Creed, and Devil Jin.

Hardest Bosses for me! Nazo No Mursamejou (Murasame Castle) GBA Port: all castle lords plus Murasame beast, spammed projectiles until your dead and you can only be hit 3 times :confuse: Super Smash Bros. Melee: Event 51... If your not skilled your owned... Halo 2: Legendary difficulty, Brute Chieftan leader guy! STUPID HAMMER! Team Fortress 2: Horseless Headless Horsemen, very hard to kill even with 20+ people... Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes: Nobunaga Oda on Hard, the constent reviving can drive you crazy! :confuse: Chopper Attack 64: Alien Helicopter boss... the thing was super fast, hard to shoot, and even had a forcefield, I beated the thing yesterday! No More Heroes: Gene on hard difficulty, she dodges so much and she hits you so fast!

I actually know alot of girls that play soul calibur. alot are friends of mine on psn. its not that rare that girls are playing fighting games and first person shooters.

That confirms that I'm really not the only one.

actually, forget wat i said before.

The mid-bosss for the Death Egg Zone in [GEN] Sonic & Knuckles was the worst boss i have ever faced. it took me 3 days to beet it! and i still havent beeten the Death Egg Zone Act 2!!! :omg:

You'll get on with it sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some new bosses for my list: Any Legendary Pokemon Encounter (Pokemon Rumble Blast) (All of its attacks are one or two hit killers, it has a lot of health, has four other Pokemon assisting it, and to top it off, the arena is tiny!) Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) (Darkrai inflicting Nightmares on your team is very dangerous. Plus, he has like 6 other Pokemon helping him out.) Wither (Minecraft) (First off, it can fly, so that means you have to shoot it with arrows, but that's not it! It gains an arrow-deflecting shield at half-health. And not only that, it can destroy any block other than bedrock to get to you. It shoots skulls that put a wither effect on you that drains your health and can kill you. As you can imagine, it is very destructive! I haven't faced it on survival, but I already know it is nasty!) This one isn't exactly a boss, but it is one of the most ROTTEN things you will ever face! Kecleon (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky) (If you steal from this thing, you will totally regret it. The thing is completely overpowered, as all of its attacks are practically instant-killers. And not only that, a bunch of other Kecleon appear and are just as nasty. And its health is insanely high, plus its ability pretty much eliminates supereffective moves! And not only that, but if it kills you, all of your items are turned into plain seeds. Your only hope of escaping is if the stairs are nearby or you have a warp seed. If you use an escape orb, you don't keep the items you stole.) The only way I have beaten Kecleon was by using Rotom to hit it from inside a wall, but even so, there were a whole bunch of other Kecleon waiting right there.