Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax / Crossing Void

Solid Snivy

21 hours ago, Paulo S said:

Training Stage by BeterHans (1.1 only)

It was one of a part of his bundle, but I can't find it anymore. Good thing I saved it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19jnQ4DSYjNzkajwH0VZpTKbIePUV4uro/view?usp=sharing

18 hours ago, Sergio P said:

AI patch for aki's Yukina by an unknown author

AI patch for Sennou-Room's Kirito by CSX (beware that he has a helper bug like spawning clones randomly and l have no idea how to fix it lol)

Added and added. I can only assume that the AI patch is causing helper bugs cause it probably never got updated to accommodate for the updated mode selection Sennou added on all their characters.

3 hours ago, snowy997 said:

Added.

1 hour ago, snowy997 said:

Kuroneko's offline, because she cannot be found on Sennou-Room's Onedrive.

Gui Santos's edit of Asuna.EXE, which makes her 1.0 conpatible, adds some fixes and has a new AI, using holn's AI as a base :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4b9ftlqc2f8y4la/Asuna_SE_EXE.rar/file

I still have Kuroneko so I’ll make sure to reupload her and also add Gui’s Asuna.EXE to the collection. 

Added in the following characters: 

• Asuna.EXE by Gui Santos

Also edited it a bit to add in my reupload of Sennou's Kuroneko and removed the "not released yet" part of Ichida's Kimono Asuna, as she is now...well, released. Probably gonna give that variation her own part on the collection sometime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Both will be added soon. Probably gonna edit the topic as well to give Kimono Asuna, Shana and Maid Taiga their own slots since they have enough to stand out from their original counterparts.

EDIT: Everything has been added now.

Added:

• Misaka and Kuroko by Mr. Giang

I kinda forgot that he ended up making these two. They're moreso edits of OHMSBY's versions with the more visual aesthetics of S.Y.'s versions, but still. Do note that they are pretty old compared to how OHMSBY's characters currently are and will most likely never be updated since Mr. G retired from the MUGEN scene.

• 1 month later...