Let's go! DaBaby drives a convertible into MUGEN!

GTFoxN6Y

- There's a file called "AI.def" that actually appears to be a .def for OHMSBY's Es. How'd that get there?
- Misaligned head.pos and mid.pos. Combined with how some of his hurt sprites are misaligned, this makes him suspectible to looking awkward during throws. Refer to http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/spr.html for how the hurt sprites should be aligned. Meanwhile, you can always use Stupa's Training to check the former.
- His life is inexplicably 50% higher than what the average character has.
- Misaligned hitsparks on lots of moves - check your sparkxys
- Both standing punches are easy infinites, same with crouching hard punch
- Both standing and jumping kicks have the exact same startup and cooldown, which in both cases makes the light kick a little useless
- Both crouching kicks don't have any cooldown
- The cap throw does only 10 damage, while the gunshot, which shoots out a much more faster projectile that can't be as easily punished, does 43. In any case the gunshot should be nerfed and the cap throw buffed.
- Gunshot misses at point blank
- The slap is too safe, comes out at roughly the same time of the standing light punch yet does 120 damage, and is a borderline infinite when blocked.
- 150 damage for a special like Spam Mail is excessive
- Debug flood whenever a hyper is activated; "expression truncated to integer"
- Let's Go DaBaby makes it very easy for the player to drain the opponent's entire lifebar, provided that they attack along with the clones
- The opponent can't hit DaBaby for the entirety of the convertible and revenge death ball hypers. I would suggest adding some hitboxes especially because they're both long-ranged.
- The "Basara KO" text on "DaBaby shows you the truth" is misaligned
- The background that appears whenever you kill the opponent with a hyper is also misaligned
- DaBaby doesn't have a state 5150 in his common1.cns which causes a debug error whenever he dies.

While you've definitely improved from your earlier creations, there is also definitely room for more improvement. If I were you, I'd start studying fighting games. Look for inspirations that you could use - ask yourself questions like "how does that move work", "why does that move work" - and put that knowledge to good use when creating characters.
That being said, DaBaby is also decently clever designed. I like the ideas in his moveset in particular. I would say that creativity is one of your strong suits, which is why it's important that you start taking notes from fighting games. A solid foundation topped off with creative ideas would be most ideal. You just need to work on the foundation.