j

Ryon

Again, I am good in MUGEN coding (even released a few characters for MUGEN).

Sheesh, why are people being so picky nowadays? Why cannot THAT be already a standard?

... i'll have you know that i dont care about your coding. good or bad. and i have nothing to do with the bashing of coders as i cannot code myself.

just want that to be clear

I am good in coding, what the hell is wrong with you!

Tell me at least 10 bugs you can find in my Flareon. I dare you!

Yea, a character that only works in a full game and probably used a template to make it work in said full game.

...not her. It's someone else enterily (and more "original" and custom, if I might add).

I will only go back to Marisa, if I finally get those freaking voice rips.

And sadly, that will never happen, because nobody at VoiceActingClub cares for Touhou Project, sadly.

Hey, I need those voice clips for a special intro.

And it's a pet peeve of mine, that makes me hate characters, who have too many special intros missing from future updates.

In my opinion, if a character is going to have special intros, when the majority of them have to be already added in the first release, because there are people, who don't redownload characters whenever they are updated, and then they complain about intro problems. I totally hate such stuff.

takumar.gif Kah Kah Kah Kah. What's with you? Feel the fear, huh?

ryuq.gif

Fear has nothing to do with it.

Flare2_zpspzwsnxn4.png

"Get the hell out of my base... Seriously, I just had the gardener recently. I don't need you two messing up my front lawn right now."

ryur.gif

Don't worry, old friend. I'll be as gentle as I was with your comrade Grannt. Lol!