j

Ryon

• 2 weeks later...

old news is old trini

if ya no care, why reply? :troll:

LOL! you two! XD

Anyways i'm preparing to get another 3DS so I brought another secure backpack with combination locks on the zippers so no body can't just get in it.

plus I brought Nice sharp pocket knife just incase things get personal. >:-)

LOL! you two! XD

Anyways i'm preparing to get another 3DS so I brought another secure backpack with combination locks on the zippers so no body can't just get in it.

plus I brought Nice sharp pocket knife just incase things get personal. >:-)

...Turning off the sun

Running through the night

I am the knife in a gunfight

Evil left its mark

So tell me -

Are you afraid of the dark?

Wake me up, when AwkwardZombie is doing a comic that parodies the Palutena Guidances from Smash 4. They already parodied the sad truth of our beloved Roy not appearing once again (and I'm not talking about Roy Koopa).

Well considering we have Link, toon link, Marth, Ike, Robin(male), Robin(female), Lucina, Pit, Dark Pit, Meta-knight, Shulk,and Custom Mii-Swordmans. The chances for Roy Eliwood (FE) coming back its Nearly 0%. -_-

Unless Nintendo give him a whole different style and moves then it would be possible for his return. But since Lucina is now the new Marth-type clone Roy Eliwood will not (or ever) return.

Unless Nintendo give him a whole different style and moves then it would be possible for his return.

That's exactly my point. I never liked how Roy was just Marth with the Power of the Flames. That was just a lazy cop-out and Nintendo could definitely do better if they only tried to! >:[