j

Ryon

Someone asked me:

"How does make any logic that Goku can blow planets and move at the speed of light or even come back to life?"

My answer: Is anime

Well don't know if anybody remotely cares but those 3 questions can easily be answered with (DBZ) logic :

Q : How can Goku blow up a planet?

A: Although he has never done so at any point in the entire anime AFAIK, he can easily do that if he would want to by transforming into any form of SSJ (preferably SSJ4 for maximum power) and firing of a super powerful and planet core shattering Kamehameha or Spirit Bomb.

Q: How can Goku move at the speed of light?

A: Actually every DBZ character can do that, it's called the Afterimage Technique in which a character moves so fast it seems like they teleport all over the place.

Q: How can Goku come back to life?

A: Thanks to this and Supreme Kai's and King Yama's permission. Hence if the world needs saving, rules of death can be conveniently ignored for a greater good.

It could also be I'm taking your statement all too serious in which case I do the lol. :=D:

^Noob Dragon Ball Z fan there..

Hey, did you know?

Dragon Ball GT is not official because its made my Americans, not Japanese people. The official Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series ends at the Buu Saga.

Hey, did you know?

Dragon Ball GT is not official because its made my Americans, not Japanese people. The official Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z series ends at the Buu Saga.

yeah but did you know GT actually stands for "Goku's Tail"?

Hey, did you know?

Yea,and that new SSJ GOD thing shits all over GT

Hey, did you know?

Dragon Ball GT was produced by Toei Animation, a Japanese company.

The reason why GT is considered not canon was because of Toriyama's little involvement with the series, despite Toriyama himself considering it a side story. 

• 2 weeks later...