GT Battle Mix

GTFoxN6Y

GT-Battle-Mix.png

This is gonna be my biggest MUGEN project! But I gonna need your help.

Click Here to download the template or scroll down for more info.

Progress: 5%

How to join the PROJECT GT Team for free:

Just simply reply "I`m joining" directly to this topic

then select a character you want to make below:

Leo

June

Annie

Quncy

Naurto

Sakura

Sasuke

Kakashi

Kai-Lan

Tolee

Hoho

Rintoo

Daniel Tiger

Katerina Kittycat

Miss Elaina

Prince Wednesday

Extra characters:

Sonic

klonoa

Boss Characters:

Shadic

Iori

When your finished,  reply the topic with the link and

i have to check out your character details. If you have any questons you want to ask me,

fell free to reply bellow! Enjoy Making!

-GTFoxN6Y

Just for reference, commissioning Sumireko's sprites cost me approximately $900 - $1200 total, and that's not even the high end of most sprite commissions. Unless you have at least that much money to spend, plus whatever other amount people are going to ask to actually code the character, then good luck getting anyone to actually produce any content for this.

Can you guys just calm down for a second and bear with him? He's probably biting off much more than he can chew with this, and needs all the help he can get to make this a reality. So I say you should consider being a little more open-minded and not just going "I NEED DA MONEYS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME DA MONEYS FOR MY WORK THEN I'M NOT WORKING WITH YOU". Not everyone has that kind of cash.

Not everyone has the time to work for free.

But past that, the project isn't organised at all and significant information has been omitted. For all the characters listed, how do you want them to play? What archetype will they fall into? What's the general balance of the game to know what damage values, hitboxes, or frame data to work off? You provided a template, but that only helps to serve as a base for making the character, not having it fit within the game's style.

If your answer is "do whatever" or anything similar, then you seriously need to rethink this. Is there any part of this project that you'll personally be working on, or is all the work being passed on to other people?

42 minutes ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

Not everyone has the time to work for free.

But past that, the project isn't organised at all and significant information has been omitted. For all the characters listed, how do you want them to play? What archetype will they fall into? What's the general balance of the game to know what damage values, hitboxes, or frame data to work off? You provided a template, but that only helps to serve as a base for making the character, not having it fit within the game's style.

If your answer is "do whatever" or anything similar, then you seriously need to rethink this. Is there any part of this project that you'll personally be working on, or is all the work being passed on to other people?

When they finished with the character, i be able to add so usful stuff to the character. After that, i`m gonna make my screenpack.

7 hours ago, GTFoxN6Y said:

When they finished with the character, i be able to add so usful stuff to the character. After that, i`m gonna make my screenpack.

Furthermore, which character(s) are you going to be making yourself, if any? I assume you're already making Katerina, but is there anyone else that you'll be making?

Also you haven't properly answered Plasmoid's question about the gameplay style.

15 hours ago, GeorgeMP said:

Can you guys just calm down for a second and bear with him? He's probably biting off much more than he can chew with this, and needs all the help he can get to make this a reality. So I say you should consider being a little more open-minded and not just going "I NEED DA MONEYS IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME DA MONEYS FOR MY WORK THEN I'M NOT WORKING WITH YOU". Not everyone has that kind of cash.

I think you should consider staying out of things you clearly know nothing about.