V.G. is back to MUGEN: False Yuka Takeuchi is released!!

Basara-kun

9jCdBAe.png
Yuka Takeuchi is maybe the most powerful fighter in the history of Variable Geo tournaments. That's why Miranda Jahana took part of her DNA and her fighting data to create the perfect clone. Known as False Yuka, this clone possesses all of Yuka's skills, but at the service of Miranda and her evil plans. Now, only left to confront Yuka and take the place of the original one.

For those ones who follow my projects since long time, this project was proposed years ago, and even when I got some of the char advanced, I never got her finished or at least playable at all. Until now. For those ones who don't know about this, well... I made a rest from my ClayFighter chars to rework in an old project of mine that I quicky finished in a week, my apologies for cannot get her ready before June ends, but here it is anyway :P Now about the character:

falseyuka.gif
False Yuka Takeuchi
A perfect clone of Yuka, the protagonist of Variable Geo series, made for the Turbo CD version of the first game and Saturn's Advanced Variable Geo 1 as the final boss, which uses Yuka's 2P colors (purple hair and pink outfit instead of brown/orange) as her default palette. Since I love Yuka, instead to make my own version of her, I prefered to make this clone that hasn't a conversion of any type for MUGEN until today. In general, she plays similar to Yuka with some minor differences in moves. Here's what you can find on her:

• All her basic moves and 6 buttons (3 punches and 3 kicks)
  • Similar gameplay seen in the other girls I made as Shelly Tarlar and Roxy with Capcom's FX and sounds
  • Used XCB's CS SFF for DivineWolf's Yuka Takeuchi and Nyankiryu's Yuka voice and some sounds
  • A megamix of Yuka moves from the entire V.G. series
  • 2 throws, 3 specials, 3 EX moves and 5 supers
  • 12 palettes, one of them based on Yuka, obviously
  • As most of my creations, made under WinMugen but compatible with M1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc., just choose fyuka-m1.def and that's all!!)

Screenshots:

fyuka1.pngfyuka2.png

fyuka3.pngfyuka4.png

I hope you like them, she's now part of the Doppelganger Project just as Shelly Tarlar and Roxy, now having enough chars to get their own separate section. Apart of solving bugs, I hope to make special intros and wins against their real counterparts, especially the ones made by DivineWolf (Shelly/Tia, Roxy/Poison and False Yuka/Yuka), maybe next time ;)

You wanna fries with that?
Characters -> Experiments

07/04/2020 - Version 1.01
-Fixed bug of Idaten Geki moves and others where the opponent can block during the move

An user in Mugenguild found a bug about opponent can block during Idaten Geki moves and other ones. Well, no more. An itty-bitty update has been done, if you suffered with that, then now False Yuka has been updated fixing that stuff ;)