So why exactly am I muted ?

mulambo

Can you explain to me why I can't even reply to other people's status updates ?

Did I offend anyone or something ? Really, when will MUGEN communities will stop fearing honesty  and censoring somebody who says the truth ?

Isn't it time to grow up already and accept what people tell us, especially if they're doing the best of their education to accomplish such task ?

Come on... whatever the problem is, let's talk about it. Silence isn't the answer.

1 hour ago, Dawn de Era said:

Reminder that this is the guy that thinks calling people sadists over giving feedback is okay.

well, how do you call a lyncher who enjoys taking part in a group aggression in the role of the aggressor?

if that's not a sadist in your opinion, then maybe consult a dictionary ?

22 minutes ago, RicePigeon said:

There's nothing wrong with honesty and hearing conflicting opinions, but there is something wrong with being disruptive.

disruptive ? It's not like I've offended anyone intentionally or exploded a bomb somewhere you know. maybe you guys have a bit of fear towards my actions, because I don't recognize that "disruptive". nobody got hurt actually. 0 killed. so where's the disruption?

what about @Darkflare over there lol, look at what he said. I think that fits the meaning of " disruptive " more. I literally don't know the guy or I don't even remember him, never interacted with him, yet he yells at me absurd insults. you ok with it ? don't you think that is disruptive ? Anyway, adding him to my ignore list because, hey... I'm ok with peaceful confrontation... but all that hate is toxic, especially from a total stranger who smells of mafia.

And lol, he even got an award for that ? Wow. Really, wow. I must have missed that part in history when ethics got totally upside-down. Or maybe such people never heard of that, or they just prefer to celebrate brutality over rationality. Way to go, guys, I'm clapping my hands to you. Good work!

*extreme facepalm*

18 minutes ago, mulambo said:

hmmm... looks like a lot of hate from a stranger. you alright ? I mean, dude, I don't even know you. You sure you ok ?

Aww what's wrong buddy? Can't handle the truth? All I did was spit facts at ya. You were talking about spreading the truth, right? Covering your ears and screaming ain't going to change anything. Neither will burying your head on the ground.

what about @Darkflare over there lol, look at what he said. I think that fits the meaning of " disruptive " more. I literally don't know the guy or I don't even remember him, never interacted with him, yet he yells at me absurd insults. you ok with it ? don't you think that is disruptive ? Anyway, adding him to my ignore list because, hey... I'm ok with peaceful confrontation... but all that hate is toxic, especially from a total stranger.

And lol, he even got an award for that ? Wow. Really, wow. I must have missed that part in history when ethics got totally upside-down. Or maybe such people never heard of that.

Damn son, you're here looking for a fight and you're already ducking out before the opening bell rings.

1 hour ago, mulambo said:

well, how do you call a lyncher who enjoys taking part in a group aggression in the role of the aggressor?

if that's not a sadist in your opinion, then maybe consult a dictionary ?

...I did not understand a word you said, and I’m 95% sure even if I did, it wouldn’t justify squat.