banned from mugen archive for no reasons

Master Shake

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Let's be real here, 99% of the people who use this site were banned from Archive in some form or fashion, including me.

Being there for two and a half years before banned, I can say the place just isn't worth your time.

• 7 months later...

I too was banned from MUGEN Archive. CapricornKing123 of Mugen Archive still weeps. The moderator banned me for using another Mugen site, I've been waiting for a moderator on that site to approve me to this day. Dizzy needs to be kicked out of Mugen Archive and we need a new moderator

This is why I prefer to be on AK1 and this website instead of Mugen Archive since Mugen Archive cannot be trusted not one bit. Mugen Archive blocked my IP when I was uploading characters, stages, and addons to Ak1's website from Mugen Archive for my friend.

• 2 months later...

Recently, I was IP banned from MUGEN Archive for no reason at all. The only thing I did on that website was downloading a few MUGEN characters & that was it. I didn't even message anybody at all on the site, as I was simply a "lurker" on that website trying to download characters (no 18+ characters btw, just normal characters) & that was it.

Also how the hell am I suppose to even email the website's owner anyways? I don't even know on who owns that website anyways & I just want to explain on how I got banned in the 1st place. Hell, I even tried going into "Incognito Mode" & I get the same result as well! I can't even download all of those Donald/Ronald McDonald & Colonel Sanders edits now because of my stupid unfair ban reason, which means I have to find a different website to find those edits!

I'm not lying either, as I have proof right here because I want to show everyone on what actually happened to me on that website as a whole: TkPpP4l.png

Oh I get it now, well at least that I can still socialize on other MUGEN websites though. However, I don't even use a VPN nor any adblockers at all because YouTube Premium exists (I'm used to paying $14 a month just for no ads at all) & as for VPNs, I'm not one of those people who buys/watches international movies that are around the world.

Also there's probably an another reason that I could be IP banned is because I remembered replying to a post that was made by one of the moderators on how he got banned from the MUGEN Archive website (Dizzy might have found my reply ranting on the site & probably IP Banned me from the site for that but I could be wrong this entire time, so who knows on what really happened).

(UPDATE - 10/21/2023): So I recently just checked on the MUGEN Archive website to see if I was still IP banned & it turns out that I managed to get unbanned somehow. I have no idea on how I was unbanned but I'm guessing that the website was hacked & the hacker who did it probably sent out a huge IP Ban to everyone for no reason at all. Though I could be wrong again if that isn't the reason, but I'm just glad that I managed to get unbanned from the website somehow & I think that mostly everything has since went back to normal on that website after that.

• 6 months later...