GravesDisease JourneyToBecomeTheMUGENMaster

xmugenfreeforall

Let me introduce myself. I am GravesDisease version 2. I do not pay MUGEN for fun, I play to take over the MUGEN scene and build the op'est mugen roster that this game has ever seen. The characters I collect, I collect because they can destroy 99.999% of the other characters on this game. I am building a character roster that can rekt every single mugen opponent's characters that you put against it. However at the same time I don't use characters that are unkillable or have infinite attack, or as you call them "cheepies". If any of you feel like you can challenge my roster with your roster, you are more than welcome to try although it will not be easy in the least. If you would like to follow my journey to becoming the MugenMaster you are welcome to subscribe to my youtube channel. Remember, just like in chess, I stay 2 steps behind my opponents until the very end. #IDontPlayMugenForFunIPlayToDominate. My Journey Has Only Just Begun

not only an immediate ban is fair, it's justified at this point.

@xmugenfreeforall

don't take it personally, but i'd rather not have you waste everyone's time here with al this nonsense you keep on spouting. now that you've been given plenty of time to reflect on whether or not you should take a break from this unhealthy obsession of yours, i do hope you use it wisely. see you in 15 years :)