[Gen5][DS] Pokemon White & Black

Ryon

Back on the subject of Global trades, when playing Platinum (OMG WE'RE GOING THAT FAR BACK?!) I looked up a trade for a Palkia. The request was: SHINY Level 70 Palkia for (wait for it) a level 1 Roserade. Now of cause, that's impossible, but (he didn't expect this) I whipped out my AR (don't worry, I don't cheat unless for fun) and ticked the level modifier (level 1) and Pokémon encounter (Roserade). Caught the level 1 Roserade and got myself a shiny Palkia. BAM!

Back on the subject of Global trades, when playing Platinum (OMG WE'RE GOING THAT FAR BACK?!) I looked up a trade for a Palkia. The request was: SHINY Level 70 Palkia for (wait for it) a level 1 Roserade. Now of cause, that's impossible, but (he didn't expect this) I whipped out my AR (don't worry, I don't cheat unless for fun) and ticked the level modifier (level 1) and Pokémon encounter (Roserade). Caught the level 1 Roserade and got myself a shiny Palkia.

BAM!

pay in mind, that u cant do this in B&W..........TICKS ME OFF when i be wanting 2 get back at those ppl lol

Anyone have a Latios, Latias and a Golem???? :goodmood:

That reminds me of another tale (gather 'round children). I was on Battle Revolution one fine day and thought of the absolutely spiffing idea (OK, I'll cut that out now) of battling someone online with my non-legendary team. I found someone who had a nice team of Rayquaza, Darkrai, Groudon, Giratina, Dialga and Latias, all of which were of course "sav'd" (Pokésav enhanced). IIRC, I had Pachirsu (awww), Gallade, Garchomp, Rotom, Yanmega and Typhlosion. He sent out Rayquaza and I sent out Pachirisu (here we go). Rayquaza used Dragon Rush! (can tell it's cheated now)...Missed! Pachirisu used Charge! Rayquaza used Dragon Rush!...Missed! Pachirsu used Thunderbolt! Got him down to about the start of the yellow zone. Rayquaza used Dragon Rush!...Missed! Pachirisu used Thunderbolt! A Critical Hit! Got him to the red zone. Rayquaza used Dragon Rush!...Missed! Pachirisu used Quick Attack! BAM! Rayquaza fainted! Pachirisu fainted at the hands of Groudon, but I destroyed his team overall...a lesson has been learned here: NEVER use blatantly Pokésav'd Pokémon! Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I actually used legendaries when fighting against someone :P

Battle Revolution is empty now...There is nobody around....I have a story though...Once I was in youtube and some people wanted a battle.Little did they know of my Trollchomp team. :troll: So when they went in my garchomp nicknamed TrOlLcHoMp went in and with special speed training and a foucus sash I set up Stealth rock and sand storm followed by sand tomb.Then I switch to Smeargle to do Magma storm and paralizys.If Garchomp dies then I have 4 umbreons to use that one move that kills me and the next pokemon is fully restored.And for each pokemon my opponent has.Repeat.Most quit when they figured out the pattern.

i had a battle against someone that used mostly legendaries, however they rare candied from like lvl 1 so their stats were terrible (they had a Dialga, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Regigas and such). They died against my team of Lucario, Weavile and Arcanine all of which were EV trained; to sum it up they lost by a mile :=D: .

Garchomp isn't a pokemon to take lightly.

I didn't actually have to use my Garchomp; my Rotom took out the Latias :D

By technical extension, Garchomp is a Sub-legendary/Powerhouse/Pseudo-legendary, along with Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross and Hydreigon, but its stat arrangement (102 base speed FTW) makes it deadly.