[Gen5][DS] Pokemon White & Black

Ryon

Sweet, I need every starter but Tepig. Just put the starters and the Elektross in a seperate PC box and I'll give you some really good 100's that I use on my white for just weak pokemon and then i'll fire up my black and then you can give me the starters, if thats ok with you, Neo.

Pokemon White FC: 2107 - 7815 - 6156

Pokemon Black FC: 4942 - 7693 - 2337

all but tepig and snivy since i already have them on my Black version (which is where the starters + Elektross are going). But like I said a post or two above, after you hatched them, put them into a blank box and grab some weak pokemon of any kind, cause I have my really good lvl 100's on my White, then, you can give me the starters + Elektross on my Black

I'll be back in like an hour or so but here's a list of my lvl 100's: Blastiose Tangrowth Braviary Jirachi Simisear Heracross Seismitoad Poliwrath Excadrill Stoutland Heatmor Victini Scrafty Lucario Unfezant (Male) Vaporeon (Shiny) Terrakion Raichu Raikou (Shiny) Flygon Scolipede Krookodile Charizard (Shiny) Azelf Bisharp Aggron Empoleon Meganium

They have MUCH different regulations for tournaments and even regular play.I know they can't use legendaries but aside from that.They are free for spam on agility mean look and other insanely cheap combos...Because if you are asian...You should be able to stop them...