The Roleplay Paradise Redux Deluxe Edition: The Role-play strikes back!

Darkflare

11 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"My name? ....just call me Lilith."

66b6207496.png

Penelope: That's a really cool name! Perfect for someone equally as cool!

Her enthusiasm might well have been radiating from her. 

a501ec99f0.png

Penelope: It's nice to meet you, Lilith, and I know we're gonna be really good friends!

She was about to hold out her hand for a handshake, but she was then interrupted by a sudden voice.

1 hour ago, Sinjik said:

8RmGdF.png&key=cb5c5fbf1c4583113ca4aa1ce

???: (Hm, I'm sure they know what this place is.) Hey, you know where I can find a map of this place?

Penelope gasped.

2c52d46ae2.png

Penelope: We just found our mean-looking guy...

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Nah, I don't have a map, but you have to be looking for this "Bottom" place, right? Riiiiight?

45 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

pensive_by_duckmann18-dc5ose0.png

???: Understood. I'm not interested in dancing in a middle of a super crowded place filled by strangers anyway.

normal_by_duckmann18-dc5osej.png

???: I suppose this guy with "tall" blonde hair is the owner of the arena or something like that?

8785905-bouncer-in-a-black-suit-and-sun-

He'll explain...

The bouncer stepped aside and pointed towards the rear of the club...

2 hours ago, A person said:

Penelope gasped.

2c52d46ae2.png

Penelope: We just found our mean-looking guy...

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Nah, I don't have a map, but you have to be looking for this "Bottom" place, right? Riiiiight?

Lilith sighed as she shook her head.

vDEq115.jpg

"There is no need to always be so direct..."

She turned to the young man.

vDEq115.jpg

"We're visitors as well, but I imagine any of the tourist spots should have one available."

???: Thank you.

He said as he walked by the bouncer. Heading to the rear, he's greeted by large noises from the dancing area, despite being from another section of the place. People are jumping and screaming... but his eyes are set on a different place. 

Lucent and Anwalt kept walking while following the directions that were leading to the Bottom, where the underground arena was supposedly placed.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: Well, according to what I saw in this map, this "Bottom" place is supposedly a dance club. The arena is somewhat inside it.

6tLoKZZ.png

Lucent: Nice, the last place I'd ever put my feet on is the first place we're heading to. Yay...

fzpXv3g.png

Anwalt: ...

Gg5WMns.png

Lucent: Don't give me the stare. You know I despise those sorts of places.

R3iTabs.png

Anwalt: In any case, we're actually not that far to it. Maybe we could also stop there to eat and-

55c8Fas.png

Lucent: ... I already agreed to go into this arena, I'm not staying into a dance club. If you do that, I'll let you 4 months without eating one single dream. Am I clear?

ykWDyaR.png

Anwalt: What?! But then I'll die from starvation!

1MP8Jir.png

Lucent: See. If. I. Care. Oh, the same punishment will be applied if you put my name on the fighter list, if it has one.

tbQYO72.png

Anwalt: ... Sometimes, you're really evil.

cuAvtH8.png

Lucent: It's the only way I found for making you understand some points about me.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Fine, fine, I won't put your name and we're leaving the place once I fought.

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: Good to know. Now let's keep going.

As they kept walking, the flux of people grew a little and they had to do some manuevers to avoid hitting on them. Lucent's bag, however, ended hitting a pink-haired girl a little close to him.

lj9Rju8.png

Lucent: Oh, pardon me. I didn't mean to hit you, miss.

@A person

Kalos City

81k3QSw.jpg

'Now how did I end up here? Can't have been Gertrude... or maybe it was.'

The Shrinemaiden looked around. Seems she'd wound up in some sort of alleyway.

'Normally, Gertrude would object to flying in the outside world, but emergencies are emergencies,' the Shrinemaiden thought, before rising into the air, landing on the rooftop of a nearby building.

'Pretty big city though.'

10 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Following the signs wasn't a difficult task, as the man ended up in front of an elevator, seeing the person who matches the description mentioned by the bouncer.

???: Hello there. I reckon you'll take me to the arena?

The bouncer speaks into his communication device and responds...

bouncer2.jpg

Actually you will take yourself down. Step this way into the elevator. Once you get off register and they will give you further instructions. As you can see is pretty noisy up here so it's best that you get more explanation down there. 

The bouncer opens the large elevator and directs the man to step in...

19 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Lilith sighed as she shook her head.

vDEq115.jpg

"There is no need to always be so direct..."

She turned to the young man.

vDEq115.jpg

"We're visitors as well, but I imagine any of the tourist spots should have one available."

95ba360953.png

Penelope: But sometimes you gotta be direct to get what ya want! I just got unlucky this time...

17 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

As they kept walking, the flux of people grew a little and they had to do some manuevers to avoid hitting on them. Lucent's bag, however, ended hitting a pink-haired girl a little close to him.

lj9Rju8.png

Lucent: Oh, pardon me. I didn't mean to hit you, miss.

The nudge from the impact did raise an alert flag, but when she saw who did it, she immediately relaxed and waved it off.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: It's okay! I'm not hurt, and you look like you wouldn't hurt a fly, anyway!

11 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

The man enters the elevator as instructed. The door slowly closes down a few seconds after he entered it, and the elevator begins to go down. In the meantime, he listens to the music playing from the speaker.

relieved_by_duckmann18-dc5osdq.png

???: Good stuff...

The elevator stops and opens. It was the bottom floor. The place where the warriors came to party. It was not as loud as the upper floor. A crowd cheering could be heard in the distance. Noises of fighters preparing for battle can also be heard. A registry can be seen just outside the elevator door...

12 hours ago, A person said:

The nudge from the impact did raise an alert flag, but when she saw who did it, she immediately relaxed and waved it off.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: It's okay! I'm not hurt, and you look like you wouldn't hurt a fly, anyway!

vDEq115.jpg

"...you wouldn't happen to be heading to the Bottom as well, would you?"

81k3QSw.jpg&key=b31538ce3a2a5d36a8ea8d56

'This is a pretty large city... if their's something I need to find, it'll be pretty tough to find what I need."

With that in mind, Raina began to fly above the city. If there was anyone who'd be interesting, she'd find them this way...

There seemed to be a group of strong people all in one location... it was difficult to get anything specific beyond that, though.

Still, interesting places like that were usually where the best location to search were! That's how incidents were usually solved back in Fantasia, after all.

BGM: Downtown (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE)

22 hours ago, A person said:

f944f4d3bc.png

qB2glCD.png

Lucent: Oh, good to know. And you're kinda right, I'm not that much into fighting.

Anwalt went towards them to see what happened. The first thing he noticed, however, was how they somewhat stood out in the middle of the crowd.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Hmm? What a weird conglomeration of people here.

lj9Rju8.png

Lucent: Now that you mentioned, we're standing at a strange point in the middle of the streets and we definitely stand out a lot.

10 hours ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"...you wouldn't happen to be heading to the Bottom as well, would you?"

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt; How'd you know? We're actually heading there for the underground arena!

ylQkYZd.png

Lucent: It seems this place calls a lot of attention, whether it's as a dance club or an arena...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: How 'bout we all head there together? We got a map with us, so let's get going.

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: Before we can continue, we should introduce ourselves. My name is Lucent Vermillion and this is my older brother, Anwalt Vermillion.

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Yo! I can see you guys are definitely strong. I'm gonna have some fun fighting you.

rfTz5qa.png

Lucent: We're actually not that distant from the Bottom, so shall we get going?

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Downtown (Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE)

qB2glCD.png

Lucent: Oh, good to know. And you're kinda right, I'm not that much into fighting.

Anwalt went towards them to see what happened. The first thing he noticed, however, was how they somewhat stood out in the middle of the crowd.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Hmm? What a weird conglomeration of people here.

lj9Rju8.png

Lucent: Now that you mentioned, we're standing at a strange point in the middle of the streets and we definitely stand out a lot.

tQRQBst.png

Anwalt; How'd you know? We're actually heading there for the underground arena!

ylQkYZd.png

Lucent: It seems this place calls a lot of attention, whether it's as a dance club or an arena...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: How 'bout we all head there together? We got a map with us, so let's get going,

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: Before we can continue, we should introduce ourselves. My name is Lucent Vermillion and this is my older brother, Anwalt Vermillion.

IedWUyi.png

Anwalt: Yo! I can see you guys are definitely strong. I'm gonna have some fun fighting you.

rfTz5qa.png

Lucent: We're actually not that distant from the Bottom, so shall we get going?

Penelope muttered something under her breath quickly, but suddenly lit up with happiness, clearly excited to both see this "Bottom" place and to get to know these two.

66b6207496.png

Penelope: Our luck turned around! I told you, Lilith! You gotta be direct to get what you want! 

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: I'm Penelope, and this is Lilith! It's nice to meet you two!

But Anwalt's comment made her pause for a brief moment.

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Oh, umm...and I'm not really the fighting type, either...I'm just...kinda good with a sword. 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: But Lilith's really strong, and she's gonna fight in there, so I'm gonna watch!

Of course, this was just a really stupid assumption in the spur of the moment, but hey, her gut feeling has only let her down fifty percent of the time!

vDEq115.jpg

"Anwalt, was it? You seem to be what they call a blood knight. One who enjoys the thrill of fighting."

27 minutes ago, A person said:

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: But Lilith's really strong, and she's gonna fight in there, so I'm gonna watch!

vDEq115.jpg

"Not that I'm a pushover, but my reason for being in the arena is that there's someone I seek and I'm hoping to st least get some information. But the possibility of having to fight has not eluded me."

9 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Not that I'm a pushover, but my reason for being in the arena is that there's someone I seek and I'm hoping to st least get some information. But the possibility of having to fight has not eluded me."

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Oooh, even better; I like looking for stuff! Maybe I can even sneak a peek at the fights, too! I wanna see how big mean-looking guys fight each other!

3 minutes ago, A person said:

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Oooh, even better; I like looking for stuff! Maybe I can even sneak a peek at the fights, too! I wanna see how big mean-looking guys fight each other!

vDEq115.jpg

"Hmm....why don't you take advantage of that? What I mean is, don't just watch the match, observe how they fight. Note how they move and attack, why they do that and try to figure out their thoughts. You might be surprised at what you learn."

9 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

vDEq115.jpg

"Hmm....why don't you take advantage of that? What I mean is, don't just watch the match, observe how they fight. Note how they move and attack, why they do that and try to figure out their thoughts. You might be surprised at what you learn."

95ba360953.png

Penelope: Err...well...I guess I could use it to beat up some bullies at my school...

c34d0b50c4.png

Penelope: Actually, yeah, I'll try that! I'll be Super Penelope in no time! Just gotta pay reaaaally cloooose attention!

She tried to practice paying attention by looking up at the sky, trying to point out the shapes of the clouds. That was when she noticed a flying...person...in the sky.

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: Hey, it worked! I see someone in the sky!

BGM: Downtown still playing

Lilith's commentary was sort of true. Anwalt did enjoy fighting, but the word "blood knight" wasn't something particulary close.

leajl2D.png

Anwalt: Well, while I enjoy fighting, I don't do anything to be deadly. Though I admit, I can be reckless if I want.

After some talk, Penelope pointed out there was a person flying in the sky. Lucent and Anwalt looked towards the direction she pointed out.

lj9Rju8.png

Lucent: Hmm? A person? It seems like it's a girl...

zIr2IaD.png

Anwalt: Oh yeah, it is. Not like we haven't seen something like it before. Flying isn't something uncommon, right?

ylQkYZd.png

Lucent: I'll go check it out if she wants something with us. If you guys wish to continue, I'll follow you through the air.

7m2uCcj.png

Anwalt: Eh, I think we can wait a little longer. I don't think you three are in a hurry, right?

Lucent began to float and went upwards to talk with the girl at the sky. When he got there, he saw it was a shrine maiden. It wasn't the first time he saw a flying shrine maiden.

JZJvYmN.png

Lucent: Excuse me, but I noticed that you were looking at us for a moment. Do you need something with us or... are you perhaps searching for something? (@Dumanios)

81k3QSw.jpg&key=b31538ce3a2a5d36a8ea8d56

'Looks like they noticed me.'

12 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Lucent began to float and went upwards to talk with the girl at the sky. When he got there, he saw it was a shrine maiden. It wasn't the first time he saw a flying shrine maiden.

JZJvYmN.png

Lucent: Excuse me, but I noticed that you were looking at us for a moment. Do you need something with us or... are you perhaps searching for something? (@Dumanios)

"I'm from out of town, so I'm a little lost. Usually when things like this happen I try to find something interesting."

"Are those people friends of yours?"

Cy1H4ZF.png

Lucent: The white-haired one is my brother. We actually just happened to meet the other three in the way.

6tLoKZZ.png

Lucent: Unfortunately, none of us are actually from here. We do have a map though, and a set destination to begin with. If you wish to accompany us to this place we're going, maybe you can get some information.

As Lucent kept discussing with the shrine maiden (@Dumanios), Anwalt raised a question.

gpCHHJB.png

Anwalt: By the way, how did you guys end up here? Are you in a trip or something like that? (@A person, @Darkflare, @Sinjik)