Omega Flowey beta release

EndercreeperMugen

Despite what day it is, I bring you an actual release. Some are wondering how I finished this before I released Varik, Arn, Frisk or Lucas (Who I restarted). Well, this is a test in making an AI-only boss, and because I have the creativity of a potato, I decided to make Omega Flowey (Or Photoshop Flowey, whatever your preference) and release a beta to get as much feedback as possible. I made it through recording a fight against Flowey at the end of a neutral route (I replayed the entire game just to make this), splitting the video into frames, colouring out the health bar and player's soul, and (This is something I forgot to mention in the Readme) made three individual layers for each image to make up an RGB image as to prevent the sprites from looking all terrible when indexed.

Enough blabbing on about the character though, have some screenies:

3LIgu2c.png

OOK505V.png

ccG71lG.png

To prevent this thread from dragging on, just read the Readme, even though I said you can skip it if you read the MFFA thread.

And I know there will be someone asking how this was completed before my other characters. The simple answer is I have to edit/create their sprites, whereas here I already had them and just had to make RGB layers.

Download is at my website: https://sites.google.com/site/endercreepermugen/home

• 7 years later...