Most version of a character in your roster

Luis

What is the most version of a character in your roster? I have 14 Chun-Li in my roster. It's 15 if you count that ninja with Chun-Li sprites name Dark Bolt. The name of the games on the bottom is saying what their sprites look like. You don't have to make a big list like I did.

1.Chun-Li: Beterhans (Capcom vs SNK 2)

2.Chun-Li: Supermystery (X-Men vs. Street Fighter)

3.Neo Dark Chun-Li: Big Eli King (X-Men vs. Street Fighter) Oh my gosh I just found out she has a harder AI option in the DEF. file. All this time I have been fighting the normal AI. I'll check what the boss AI is like later.

4.Chun-Li: Kong (Gem Fighters)

5.Shadow Lady: MGMURROW (X-Men vs. Street Fighter) Another one with a harder boss AI in the DEF.file. Oh dear.

6.Dark Chun-Li: Big Eli King (X-Men vs. Street Fighter)

7.Chun-Li: Fervicante (SNK vs Capcom)

8.Shin Chun-Li: mast-chen (Street Fighter 2) I call her "Slot Machine" because it requires luck to beat her with the characters that I use.

9.Chun-Li: Jmorphman (Capcom vs SNK 2)

10.Chun-Li: Muteki (Street Fighter 3)

11.Chun-Li: RajaaBoy-Infinite edit (Capcom vs SNK 2)

12.Chun-Li: Warusaki3 (Capcom vs SNK 2)

13.Chun-Li: Felicit (Capcom vs SNK 2) Has Rose and Mai as strikers.

14.Chun-Li: KAZ (Street Fighter 3)

A lot of Wind and Tenshi edits:

Wind-SE, m-goenk Windold, Schlussel Windkof Angela c-wind2 wind_MCXX Angelique-KOFM FUUKO goeniko reas,Shery lAlter Wind God_Wind,

TenshiHinanai,Tenshi_A,Tenko_hsts,TenshiBaiken,Tenshi_GG,tenshirei,mmtenko,Tenshi_F,,Tenshi_X,Tenko,tenko_L,DMtenko,Tiharu,,Kenshi,Gehorsam,Amachi_TGM, HinanaiRenko-AI,M_tenko,Hiten,Krystalea,W-tenko,Hinanawi Sora,J_tenko ,Tenkochan

Well I have a roster screenpack (juanquillo's edit of the ax2 screenpack) that has thousands and thousands of slots, so I have quite a few versions of some characters. All of van's robert garcia's. Quite a few terry's and ryo's, several versions of different touhou characters, several versions of different melty blood characters. I could go on like that for a while.