Street Fighter X Tekken

Black chaos

omg you dont know how many times i'm like half way in the lifebars and all of a sudden someone drops dead. its like ARRRGGG!! I dont want that! or the gems give a unfair advantage in power. or even that quick command shit with the analogs. my friend presses them somehow and wastes 1 guage.

Gems? Is that anything like the gems from Marvel Super Heroes?

Also, I still don't get the hate with Megaman 1 Box Art Megaman. Sure, they made him fat, but it's not THAT big of a deal. Kind of nostalgic, actually.

the fans dont give a fuck about some retarded old man in a megaman outfit.

they want the actual megaman. THE REAL DEAL.

this is capcoms way of saying FUCK YOU to MM fans. AGIAN.

I believe Ono and Inafune both agreed to putting the BBA Megaman in SFxT. Personally, I think he goes well with the more detailed "SF4" style of models.

Yes, this. It was not a "dickslap" to the original creator, because the original creator was okay with it. Besides, the only thing I dislike about it is that it's fat. The fact that it's "Bad Box Art Megaman" doesn't bother me. Infact, I had a laugh walking down memory lane to when I first saw Megaman 1's box art.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Ono and Inafune both agreed to putting the BBA Megaman in SFxT. Personally, I think he goes well with the more detailed "SF4" style of models.

If the character models looked realistic like Mortal Kombat 2011's did it would make more sense, but the SF4 models have a cartoony vibe to them so I don't see why the Megaman we know and love couldn't be here and not this "imposter" and don't give me that well Inafune agreed to put him in. Well if Inafune saw how pissed this made some people It wouldn't surprise me that he at least regretted pissing off Megaman fans including me by letting this "imposter" represent Megaman.

I know this was a late reply, but god I hate BBA Megaman it's a huge spit in the face.

So I really am the only one that isn't pissed off by it? Seriously, I feel like preforming a "Shame on you" speech. I mean so what if... Megaman Legends 3 was canceled (I never played the first two TBH) Megaman X wasn't in UMvsC3 as his own character (He was my least favorite Megaman incarnation anyway, TBH) Megaman 10 had lousy boss masters (Solar Man is the dumbest robot master ever IMO) Bad Box Art Megaman is playable in Tekken X Street Fighter (I thought it was funny TBH) You guys say that Capcom is trolling you, but being uncivilized about it isn't going to solve much. Sure, Bad Box Art Megaman isn't what we all expected, but he wasn't put in there intentionally to piss us off. Sometimes, I wonder if people realize this. BBA Megaman was designed to be nostalgic, not to anger its fans. Sometimes I feel people are crying over spilled milk. I can understand being angry at them for canceling Megaman Legends 3, and adding X as a Zero model swap, but the complaining about BBA Megaman just shows you how butt-hurt some Megaman fans can be. ...For shame...

aperson you should've just let this argument die. I just wanted to tell verydannyboy that BBA Megaman was by no means a "dickslap" to Inafune and the design thing is more of a personal preference of mine. I'm with MugoUrth. You guys are being a bit too dramatic over BBA Megaman. I know he is silly, but look at SFxTK. The game is mostly very light-hearted and silly. It was made by Ono afterall. I understand Megaman has had it rough recently. But at least be more professional with your arguments. Let's not stoop to the level of Youtube comment posters. Who knows? Maybe Capcom will start listening.

i'm not butthurt at the slightest. i just simply stated what was my personal opinion about the character. last i remembered i was entitled to a few of those to answer my man jordan. but to be fair the characrer is not as bad as most people were beefing about. after i finished his trial , the fat bastard grew on me along with fucking people up and using my very accurate buz lightyear impersonation to go along with said asswhoopings !! i've been a fan of megaman from the start and i felt this was fucked up? yes . but am i leading the charge of the peasants with pitchforks with torches (or megabusters if you will lol)?? hell no lol. to be frank , i'll pick him before i play with pacman.

I'm sorry vdb, the only thing I wanted to personally tell you was that BBA Megaman wasn't a way of insulting the creator of Megaman. I didn't mean to call you butt-hurt, I just wanted to correct you. What I did mean to say was that a lot people here are being too dramatic over BBA Megaman and they just can't let go on the fact that Capcom put him in SFxTK instead of regular Megaman or X. I'm okay with people being disappointed, it's their call. But even if it is their opinion, if they can't just let it go and continue complaining it get's annoying. You on the other hand did let it go, which I applaud, and hey, you even accepted it. People also tended to be immature with voicing their opinions and would call Capcom unfunny names like "Crapcom", which also irked me quite a bit.

no need to apologize JDM and no need for corrections. i just said i'm not hurt by bba mega man and just simply what i felt he was the result was. no biggie and no hard feelings my dude !! hey if capcom or crapcom or cashcom wanna do business the way they're doing now doesn't bother me cuz i download my stuff and keep it moving anyway, but it is kinda cruddy for those with the legit systems on the wait til september nonsense , you gotta give me that jdm lol!! but yeah since i can't play online on the legit servers i just head to a friends house and a bunch of us get together and throw down as well as do a few tourneys in jersey at one of my people's stores. not too many in nyc though. and i miss chinatown fair so much cuz so many bigtime players came there and i got more than a decent workout. okay back on topic: why does the pushback while fighting seems just a tad unforgiving as well as doing certain trials seems close to impossible due to characters phasing through. and pushback i mean doing combos kinda knock you way out of range to finish them......

So I really am the only one that isn't pissed off by it?

Seriously, I feel like preforming a "Shame on you" speech. I mean so what if...

Megaman Legends 3 was canceled (I never played the first two TBH)

Megaman X wasn't in UMvsC3 as his own character (He was my least favorite Megaman incarnation anyway, TBH)

Megaman 10 had lousy boss masters (Solar Man is the dumbest robot master ever IMO)

Bad Box Art Megaman is playable in Tekken X Street Fighter (I thought it was funny TBH)

You guys say that Capcom is trolling you, but being uncivilized about it isn't going to solve much. Sure, Bad Box Art Megaman isn't what we all expected, but he wasn't put in there intentionally to piss us off. Sometimes, I wonder if people realize this. BBA Megaman was designed to be nostalgic, not to anger its fans. Sometimes I feel people are crying over spilled milk. I can understand being angry at them for canceling Megaman Legends 3, and adding X as a Zero model swap, but the complaining about BBA Megaman just shows you how butt-hurt some Megaman fans can be. ...For shame...

So I really am the only one that isn't pissed off by it?

Seriously, I feel like preforming a "Shame on you" speech. I mean so what if...

Megaman Legends 3 was canceled (I never played the first two TBH)

Megaman X wasn't in UMvsC3 as his own character (He was my least favorite Megaman incarnation anyway, TBH)

Megaman 10 had lousy boss masters (Solar Man is the dumbest robot master ever IMO)

Bad Box Art Megaman is playable in Tekken X Street Fighter (I thought it was funny TBH)

You guys say that Capcom is trolling you, but being uncivilized about it isn't going to solve much. Sure, Bad Box Art Megaman isn't what we all expected, but he wasn't put in there intentionally to piss us off. Sometimes, I wonder if people realize this. BBA Megaman was designed to be nostalgic, not to anger its fans. Sometimes I feel people are crying over spilled milk. I can understand being angry at them for canceling Megaman Legends 3, and adding X as a Zero model swap, but the complaining about BBA Megaman just shows you how butt-hurt some Megaman fans can be. ...For shame...

*clap* *clap* FINALLY someone with some sense to stand up.....i agree with u bro...even tho i DID want the real boy wonder back, BBA MM is such a funny char and he make me laugh at the thot of his existence so its simply nostalgic.......but on a serious note, (still peed off abt MML3) i saw an article recently abt Capcom's PR saying dat capcom "opplogized" for there "DLC" content

and he stated in a way dat we wud "regret" our thots on the disc-locked content come later on in the year......a "surprise" of some sort (lol soooooo many quote-on-quotes)

Capcom “Re-evaluating” DLC Delivery Process for Future Titles

My Thoughts on the subject: the 12 chars is meant to be free

To be honest, have we actually seen the prices or someone from capcom stated that we will come out the pocket 4 these 12 chars? Something 2 think on.........

(not likely tho)

To those who wonder why I'm kinda steamed BBA over can read what I have to say below to those who don't I've put in a nice spoiler tag, anyway I call me what you will (It won't faze me) regarding BBA I will discuss it no further I have my opinion and you guys have yours and I respect it even if I firercly disagree.

To those who try to say I'm bitching about about BBA megaman it isn't just BBA Megaman that has me angry it's the fact that Capcom been trolling the fanbase this past year I could forgive them for teasing with Megaman pictures in UMVC3 if Capcom did it as harmless fun and not just as a way to Troll us (Capcom admitted it) I could also forgive the cancelation of MML3 if Capcom didn't pin the blame for it on the fanbase but they had to balls to blame it on the fans and not themsleves BBA was really just the straw that broke the camels back I would have been more humored by it if I felt Capcom did it for harmless fun I feel Capcom did it just to piss off the fans If you think I'm a big baby for saying that so be it, but the only way I'm taking back what I've said is if Capcom does something that shows thay care about the fanbase it doesn't have to be a new game or anything but something that shows they care.

capcom could care less about megaman now they don't care. Inafune is actually working on getting their rights taken away so he can continue the megaman franchise in his own company.