SUPER MARIO MAKER for MUGEN (NEW JOHN CENA????)

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

Man this is really unique. Mario Maker became a mugen char is definitely one of the most epic mugen char ever!

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

Okay, now I need to know: Is it going to be a stage based on Super Mario Maker? Because that would be perfect!

I was planning on my stage based on Super Mario Maker. It will hopefully released for this Halloween.

Spoiler

58hw1.jpg

Spoiler'd because it's exceeding the maximum signature height limit

Okay, now I need to ask:

Will it switch between the 4 graphic styles of Super Mario Maker like the Smash stage does?

Yep, I will have 3 graphic styles (Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World) of my stage.

It will be tough to code to switch between 3 graphic styles.

Spoiler

58hw1.jpg

Spoiler'd because it's exceeding the maximum signature height limit

Finally got to see Blue Ranger progress and I really can't wait to add Mario Maker in my roster now XD!!!

q4VPoIp.png