The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

On 20/02/2016 at 3:26 AM, Galvatron said:

I agree.... I hope they add this feature to the game to change characters outfits from pass KOF games. it be awesome :goodmood:

That would be a lot of work to do, do not forget company is on edge already. making 3D is already casting them a lot of time , money and effort, but i would like to agree with you [not saying that i will buy this game -_- ] :lifeofstudy:

On 20/02/2016 at 2:48 AM, Mister Fael said:

Those deserves a medal of awesome.

I know right :awesome

On 20/02/2016 at 4:52 AM, tehdevil said:

Delicious :goodmood:

should i make the Screenpack ? :goodmood:

5 hours ago, ShiniGami NoMeresu said:

That would be a lot of work to do, do not forget company is on edge already. making 3D is already casting them a lot of time , money and effort, but i would like to agree with you [not saying that i will buy this game -_- ] :lifeofstudy:

No. Making 3D is actually a lot easier than sprites. 3D graphic will be much easier to make alternate costume because is easy to make it in 3D, simply design another 3D costume, then add it to the model that we save. Different with sprites where you pretty much need to redraw everything. Which is why game like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Dead or Alive got a tons of alternate costume. Plus, SNK is not on the edge anymore, their studio and all their IP has been acquire by Ledo Millenium, a chinese company last year (pretty much like Warner Bros now own Netherrealm studio and Disney own Marvel). The company state they have a big plan to bring back SNK to their glory, and expand this studio talent not just for video games, but for other media such as comics, movies and tv series too. This new KOF is the first step for them to comeback.

First KOF14 tournament coming in end of April

The first ever tournament for King of Fighters XIV will be taking place at SNKPlaymore's hometown of Osaka. The company will be providing its game for KVO x TSB 2016, taking place April 29 - May 1.

This same event will also be the first time the game will be on playable display in Japan.

The entry form for KOFXIV's tournament is already up, and participants are capped at 128 players to be picked by lottery if their volume exceeds. The tournament will be single player entry, FT2 per match. Additional rules and information will be released in the near future. It will take place on day 2 (April 30).

http://kvo2k.com/kof14.php

[Schedule - April 30 /All hours are in JST]
09:00 AM -- Event begins, KOFXIV will be on playable display
12:00 Noon -- KOFXIV tournament begins. All setups with KOFXIV (including those used for playable display) will be used for the tournament.
08:00 PM -- Finals and ceremony

The tournament will undoubtedly use the latest development build for public display, which explains why it's labeled as an "Exhibition Tournament" rather than a full-pledged tournament. No details on whether it will be streamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEdQHncpvA

2 hours ago, Noside said:

The only thing I'm glad about this game is the new character (one to be exact) Tung Fu Rue.

Yeah but though he not really new (considering he did appear in NGBC) but he is new to the KOF series as far as playable characters. so it awesome to see him in along with his students:goodmood:

Seem legit. That final boss tough...huhu look pretty badass...and pretty sure he will be cheap as hell (SNK boss syndrome). That Official Invitation team probably have a connection with the final boss. The normal boss, that guy maybe the man who sponsor the tournament this time.

From the look of it, I don't see that we will get a new main protagonist...idk, could be someone from that South American team or Another World team. Those two team are the newest team here, all of the members are new character. Maybe one of them. Official Invitation team also a new team, but like I said, I have a feeling that team will have a connection with the final boss judging from their design. I maybe wrong, we have to wait and see. And since they state we will get a total 50 playable character, that mean the boss and final boss will be playable too.

I'm also curious about Nakoruru. Her team name was Another World. Make sense since Nakoruru is from Samurai Shodown. If we count about KOF is the merging universe of most of the SNK franchise, then Nakoruru should be dead already because the timeline of Samurai Shodown was in 18th century. Maybe she appear in this game via any portal, hence why her team name was Another World, or she was simply a bonus non-canon character in this game, much like her previous cameo/playable in the old KOF game.

On 15 Март 2016 г. at 1:31 PM, Infinite Kyo said:

so.....this just happened dont know if this is legit or not but in the meantime HOLY SHIT ITS NAKURURU

oFjrwrX.jpg

So I was right back then... That Russian Billionaire they told about is Duke. Or at least, someone like Duke.

6 hours ago, Dan Hibiki said:

So I was right back then... That Russian Billionaire they told about is Duke. Or at least, someone like Duke.

Yea, I remember now, that normal boss look like Duke alternate skin from Maximum Impact. But hey, if that Duke, that mean this KOF is the continuation of Maximum Impact saga...Where the fuck is Alba??? There's no way they gonna left him out if they wanna do a continuation of this arc, that guy was the main hero. Serious dude you right, that exactly look like Duke in his alternate skin.

Oh boy, if that really Duke, please put Alba in this game too :donwan:

2 minutes ago, Dragon Sam said:

They add Alice, I think she replace Rock for this one. Maybe DLC would help. If I'm not wrong the developer of this game state they will do some DLC too, but I'm not sure if it a character or other content.

well...damn at least there is hope i guess i was hoping to see a father and son match between him and Geese lmao i also wanted Kain R Heinlein but thats stretching it a bit far i suppose 

13 hours ago, Doomguy said:

So then, I do not see Heidern, Rugal, Adel, Rock, Saisyu, Mr. Karate, Takuma, anybody related to the Orochi team, Yamazaki, Blue Mary, Heavy D! or anybody from those related teams, or Shingo.

Well obviously no Rugal and Orochi team because this KOF is the continuation of the canon storyline. Rugal meet his end in 95 while Orochi team sacrifice themselves in 97. Have to wait for another dream match game if we want to see Rugal and Orochi team back.