The King Of Fighters XIV

ShiniGami NoMeresu

1 hour ago, markedx25 said:

I just really hope this game goes well when it comes out soon:ReallyTruly:

Oh I believe it will. This is SNK/Playmore time to shine so they can be up back i the ranks on having great fighting games. Im just hope for another Capcom vs SNK in the future in this style it be awesome.:goodmood:

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

All-out released trailer from SNK - Showcasing all character (except boss) in this trailer!

Also, say hi to the new hero of KOF this time - Shun'Ei!

Lastly, some gameplay footage of Kyo in his classic skin (Pre-Order bonus)

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

At the beginning of the first trailer, you can see "Antonov" word. I guess that confirm the leak about the name of human boss in this game.

And the released date here. Now it time to start saving money XD!

dMcg3sb.png

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

2 hours ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

ummm they didn't show gameplay of the butler or the newcomer villian >.>

Soon maybe. As you can see the second trailer was the trailer for Nakoruru and Shun'Ei, so expect to see the gameplay of the others who doesn't showcase yet next.

q4VPoIp.png                                                                                                                                                                                        

• 2 weeks later...