[3DS] Project X Zone 2: Brave New World

gui0007

MAKE IT HAPPEN SEGA/CAPCOM!

..... You mean SEGA/CAPCOM/NAMCO-BANDAI/NINTENDO   :troll:

LOL! XD just fooling around

but I get what you saying that be awesome if they pull it off.

I hope Talbain makes it in and it's because of one reason...

B. B. HOOD

More likely he should be just as if Hsien-Ko be in then Lord Raptor is in as well. :goodmood:

I thought Tiki was event only

EDIT

Allies screenshots: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/08090047.html#page01

Features Ingrid, Estelle, Ryo, Chrom, Lucina, KOS-MOS & Fiora

Rivals screenshots: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/08090047.html#page02

Features M. Bison, Pyron, Black Hayato, Ranmaru, T-elos and Metal Face, as well as their specials

NPCs screenshots: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201510/08090047.html#page03

Features Ada Wong, Miles Edgeworth, Garigliano, Tarosuke and Tiki

EDIT 2:

Confirmed units

Rival

- Nelo Angelo from Devil May Cry

- Segata Sanshiro (It was confirmed he's a Solo Unit but this video has proven he starts as a Rival Unit)

- Unknown from Tekken

- Kamuz from The Legend of Valkyrie

- Evil Ken (Probably...)

I am hoping to god that Nintendo's affiliates aren't going to limit to Fire Emblem/Xenoblade characters (and more than likely: Kid Icarus characters). I'm really hoping they have some Star Fox characters or something.

Hmm.. maybe, but I don't think Star fox characters might not fit in this. :-P

Now Kid Icarus characters on the other hand will fit perfectly in PxZ2 as well as characters from Legend of Zelda series, Metroid, and also F-zero if they allow that to happen in my opinion.

I'm in kind of a grumpy mood right now and I'm not sure how to say this without pissing people off or provoking a lot of "yiff in hell, furfag" or similar responses, but I just want to get this off my chest. Still, I'm going to hide it to avoid being upfront with it.

Hmm.. maybe, but I don't think Star fox characters might not fit in this. :-P

Now Kid Icarus characters on the other hand will fit perfectly in PxZ2 as well as characters from Legend of Zelda series, Metroid, and also F-zero if they allow that to happen in my opinion.

Warning: Unpopular Opinion and Ranting.

Why not? Because they're not human? That is basically why I want them in the game, so they can actually break up all the monotonous human/humans with tails, wings or animal ears type characters. And besides, they're not so overly wacky that they couldn't possibly fit: they're just anthro. The series you mentioned are NOT going to provide those non-humans to break up the monotony of the rest of the cast. Maybe more and more non-human VILLAINS, but no goodguys. And frankly, even Pyron and Metal Face aren't doing it for me.

It feels like these kind of games assume that every single gamer ONLY wants to play overly serious, no real personality games that have only human protagonists and a bunch of badass non-human villains that are INFINITELY more likable than the heroes, who are usually very similar as far as their bland, uninspired looks and lack of personality go. Frankly, I hope to god they keep Kid Icarus out of this game entirely. KI:U is, in my opinion, one of the most overrated games to come out in the past few years. Just a clunky game with sucky controls and a typical "Humans are good/EVERYTHING ELSE is evil" type bull**** story that I basically try to get away from, not to mention another misanthrope demonization in the form of Viridi. This is the kind of **** I see way too much in video games, and is the reason there's so few games or movies I can get fired up for because they all pretty much follow the "humans are the absolute good" cliche. That very cliche is what pretty much ruined the first game for me, and if the second game is going to follow the same "humans are the absolute good" type setting, I am NOT buying it. ...Sue me, it's something I feel strongly about, and I'm kind of sick of having it shoved down my throat all the time.

I'm in kind of a grumpy mood right now and I'm not sure how to say this without pissing people off or provoking a lot of "yiff in hell, furfag" or similar responses, but I just want to get this off my chest. Still, I'm going to hide it to avoid being upfront with it.

Warning: Unpopular Opinion and Ranting.

Hidden Content

LOL! its cool man! XD

I'm not saying Star fox characters cannot be in the game. im just saying they might not fit well with  the whole Scenario of PxZ2 Unless they based the concept relating to "Star-Fox Adventure" then its possible.

However i believe they are going to limit amount of Nintendo characters in this game considering the main focus is mostly on characters from Capcom/Namco-Bandai/Sega. :-P

As much as I like the Star Fox characters... I doubt they'll be considered, much to fans dismay since Nintendo's involved and the Star Fox characters design will clash bad with the rest of the cast (Though Klonoa & Guntz fit in with the NxC cast though). I do say that probably, Samus, Captain Falcon or Link may have a chance of getting in, but as I made an earlier post about this FE character but I believe Robin will fit as a Solo assist since he/she is from the same era and exact game as Chrom & Lucina. And Metal Face's confirmed so I don't think we'll have a FE rep for a Rival Unit. However, since it's basically a Namco-Bandai/Capcom/Sega game... I think Fire Emblem and Xenoblade Chronicles will be the only Nintendo series for this one...

LOL! its cool man! XD

I'm not saying Star fox characters cannot be in the game. im just saying they might not fit well with  the whole Scenario of PxZ2 Unless they based the concept relating to "Star-Fox Adventure" then its possible.

However i believe they are going to limit amount of Nintendo characters in this game considering the main focus is mostly on characters from Capcom/Namco-Bandai/Sega. :-P

Well if the first game had anthro characters as villains, I don't see why this game can't have goodguy ones.

Fire Emblem characters were in because Fire Emblem and Project X Zone are both SRPGs. Xenoblade stuff's in most likely because of the Xenosaga stuff. There's some sort of logic behind these choices.

Ideally I'd want to see Captain Falcon as a solo unit purely because I enjoyed the hammy dialogue in the first game, and we all know how hammy Falcon is :P

"The enemy's in sight! Let's advance!"
"Come on! Show me ya moves!"
"Must you always say that?"
"YES!"

The only non-humans that may have a chance are Jon Talbain from Darkstalkers and Duga from Shining Force EXA... but I don't think we'll see Duga or any Shining Force rep at this point since I don't see any reference from the series in PxZ2. Talbain on the other hand... it's a maybe but very unlikely despite the possibility to trigger B. B. Hood's true hate for wolves/werewolves.