The Aya Kump by anamochi released 10/6/14

Shinzaki

Where can I get kawashima-san from?

And don't give me crap about not asking here.  You intentionally posted a picture of a more interesting character here, you should be willing to answer the question here.

Sorry, but rules are rules.

well I was wondering when the wind version would come out. now Goeniko has a fat kulla clone parody to partner up with. so now we need an Orochi and Dark one.

Don't forget Lightning element like Orochi Shermie too. LOL! :=D:

That probly going to be the next clone to expect.

Oh look, a pantsless Kula. I assume someone's gonna fight her with Goenitz.

And don't give me crap about not asking here.  You intentionally posted a picture of a more interesting character here, you should be willing to answer the question here.

:watchout:

Well, since you want to know...:

Ok. Here's some advice.

1. Request Section. You can bring all of your questions there. That board exist for that reason.

2. There's this useful feature called Search engine (be it Google or this site's search box). Don't be lazy and use them. If you couldn't find anything you desired, go back to point 1.

3. You can send a PM to the user that posted the screenshot(s). More than likely he/she will answer your question.

Stick to the rules, or you'll get a bad consequence(s). Good luck.

don't ask here.