Where.... is Electbyte.....

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Elecbyte is right hereS7yKgw7.png

By the way, this is what I want to have in the (possible?) future MUGEN1.x updates:

- recursive redirection (e.g., "root,target,time") is not supported  ====>>> support it now d@mn it!

- add ownpal parameter to Projectile sctrl  ====>>> add it now d@mn it!

- the depreicated helpertype in the Helper sctrl  ====>>> re-do this parameter now d@mn it! 

and add more Helper types and add a new Trigger called just "HelperType"!

- add angle manipulations to the Explod sctrl  ====>>> I am tired of using Helper for complicated VFXs
  and not to mention MUGEN1.0 with many Helpers with angle manipulations only makes it lag like heck......d@mn it!

- multiple SFFs support (i.e. normals.sff, specials.sff, supers.sff, portraits.sff, effects.sff,5xxx.sff, custom_get_hits.sff..etc.) 

====>>> transformation made better especially custom get hits anims........d@mn it!

- probably many more..............d@mn it!

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

I Have something secret to show here about elecbyte and The update.

Quick update

Posted February 26th, 2014

It's been a while but we're still working (although slowly) on M.U.G.E.N. The last blog post I mentioned the updated number of helpers. The only problem we've seen is the engine slowing down with a large number of helpers active at once. There's probably not a good way speed things up without rewriting the helper code.

In other news, fixed a few more lingering bugs and currently working on tightening up the input (keyboard/controller) code. I haven't had much time to sit down and work on some of the bigger issues unfortunately. We might be able to put out the next beta release in a month or two if all goes well.

- dfw

He said 1 month or two but that's a lie Sadly.

My Signature 

Fuck U :D I Don't Have one Asshole.

Honestly I'd like to believe their adding a bunch of fixes/new features but I know that's not the case. The team is probably dwindled down to less than a handful of people so progress seems nonexistant.

If you want my released works, go here.