Tifa by CVS ARTIST.

JokerintheButt

bah I must of missed one fix yeah according to cvs artist shes a girl I attempted to work with her in the past but Didn't like the workflow or the time spent on sprites so we kind of split.

I don't know perhaps it is just me - thinking that KFX Tifa sprites look better than Yamakichi's.  kayui UMA used KFX Tifa sprites to have mugenized a Tifa but I think kayui UMA's version feels incomplete.  Since waving_blow made KFX Tifa sprites open-sourced so everybody can make his/her/its version for MUGEN.  Perhaps some day I can try to mugenize my own version of Tifa, by using waving_blow's open-sourced KFX Tifa sprites.........

I apologize, Madlax, but

You'll have to use the request section.

Sorry, I haven't been here for almost a year so I don't know some rules changed.

Its Est by Nekome. Believe me, she is just another bad Kula clone.

Thanks for the info.

I don't know perhaps it is just me - thinking that KFX Tifa sprites look better than Yamakichi's.  kayui UMA used KFX Tifa sprites to have mugenized a Tifa but I think kayui UMA's version feels incomplete.  Since waving_blow made KFX Tifa sprites open-sourced so everybody can make his/her/its version for MUGEN.  Perhaps some day I can try to mugenize my own version of Tifa, by using waving_blow's open-sourced KFX Tifa sprites.........

That's nice and all but this is about CVS Artist's Tifa. Stay on topic.