The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

ryu-sfxt-ending.png

*a faint heartbeat can be heard...getting louder with each beat*

(I guess I have no choice)

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

ssf4-er4.jpg

It looks like you got your wish. I do not know the real reason you attacked me...but what's done is done. Come forth...and test your skills.

HA! HA!

Iori_Yagami_by_darroldhansen89.jpg

Now you showed your True Colors . Marvelous!

iori_yagami_by_mt_artwork-d5oe7v5.jpg

Come and get me

Beware! You might think that would be enough to take me down!

iori_yagami_by_ozylennon-d41o6ai.png

I"LL BE RIGHT THERE TO MAKE YOU WRONG

orochi_iori_by_immortalbuddhist-d4gty6j.

AddiK, you have forgotten to put a few big images inside a spoiler several times by now. Please put the following images inside spoilers :

1) The first image in this post : 

2) The first image in this post : 

3) The first and third image in this post : 

4) The fourth image in this post : 

5) The first and second image in this post : 

If you're not sure when a image is too big to show without a spoiler, do it like LightFlare did : put all your images and text inside one big spoiler.

That said, I hope I do not have to remind you of this rule again. Next time you fail to follow it, there will be consequences.

Oh and since 

Someone forgot to spoiler, so someone's going to get a slipper to the face.

*Throws a slipper to Addik's face*

Wait, where did Trinitro run off to? *the "assist ok" has disappeared*

I guess it wore off. *looks back at the fight to see LightFlare, with his dark aura unleashed* He's been pushed that far?

*walks towards the fight and sits on a nearby rock* I see you two are enjoying your skirmish

*Lightflare reappears beside Yagami*

evilryu-nx2.gif

Who said I left...Hmph!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEI4ffkqnNQ

evilryu-redeyes.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbzo8rieYIM

METSUUUUUUUUU!

*Lightflare crushes Yagami*

evilryu-animated.png

STAY DOWN YAGAMI...

Iori_Yagami_98_by_Yasakan1.jpg

Your actions are Pathetic! Like yourself

*driving in pain*

And Like i said *breathing heavily* i will make you wrong

iori_yagami_1.jpg

im the man of my words

*jumped rapidly and caught Light*

tumblr_me82ed9TCo1qmuhxzo1_500.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5mIrOtlANc

NOT YET  *Growled*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6eDgDWsN8

evilryu-nx3.gif

He's not gonna go down easy...if at all. *cough*

ryu-nx4.gif

Heh...at this rate one of us will surely die. Do you seek death? Does the idea that this may be your last battle excite you? I will be. The first to admit that I love the thrill of combat, but is this truly necessary?

Ghrrrrrr

orochi_iori_by_matiassoto-d66h3e9.jpg

i will become your worst nightmare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdllRWwLI3U

evolryu-ssf4ae-art.jpg

He's pushed me...too far. Uuuhh...I didn't want...to do this. But I'm going to use "his" style. I learned alot in our battle. His moves are designed to kill. But you have left...me no choice. *cough* From now on...it's all or nothing.

PREPARE YOURSELF!

ssf4-er3.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! I'LL CRUSH YOU!

MISOGI!

*Yagami is smashed through the ground*

At this, they'll destroy each other.

*A voice from within speaks to him* "Allow me to assist you, master."

Who are you?

http://postimg.org/image/eqt1llic9/ "I am Omega, your familiar."

Okay then, nice to meet you. I'll call upon you when the time is right, but for now gather your own strength.

"Yes, master." *the voice disappears.*

I didn't want to get involved, but looks like I will. Gestalt Drive: Lost in Time!! *the conductor's baton appears as his main weapon.*

Requiem of Binding. *LightFlare's movement and Yagami's movement are constricted.*

I know this is against my better judgement, but let's see how long I can last.

Who are you?

Okay then, nice to meet you. I'll call upon you when the time is right, but for now gather your own strength.

I didn't want to get involved, but looks like I will. Gestalt Drive: Lost in Time!! *the conductor's baton appears as his main weapon.*

Requiem of Binding. *LightFlare's movement and Yagami's movement are constricted.*

evilryu-fanime2.jpg

TimeWeaver! What is the meaning of this?!

Who are you?

unamused.png

Poking your head into other peoples business again I see...

~Casts a circle of anti-magic around the fighters~

unamusedcast.png

I'll continue to hold my ward until their bout is over! Do not try to interfere!

unamused.png

Poking your head into other peoples business again I see...

~Casts a circle of anti-magic around the fighters~

unamusedcast.png

I'll continue to hold my ward until their bout is over! Do not try to interfere!

Cast all the wards you want. It won't stop me. However, I'm not getting in the way of your plans. I'm just making it more interesting.

evilryu-fanime2.jpg

TimeWeaver! What is the meaning of this?!

What, did you really expect me to sit still with all the dark energy coursing through the air? It really starts to influence you, considering I use both light and dark magic. Besides, we were bound to fight at some point. But I will admit, it might be difficult with three people...hehehehe. That binding will be released soon, so how about this? Gestalt switch: Guns of chaos! *the baton is replaced with pistols. Time aims each barrel at LightFlare and Yagami and shoots two times, hitting their targets.* Hope you enjoy my little poison ammo. It chips away at your strength until you collapse and can't move.

No, the properties of chaos work differently than normal magic. In my case, it's so unstable it can't be dispelled by regular means.

that's BS and you know it. you were last quoted as a user of light and dark magic.

not chaos,

and no matter what kind of magic you use it's still friggin magic thus an anti magic ward would dispel it.

also you auto hit both of them... again with the auto hits...

that's BS and you know it. you were last quoted as a user of light and dark magic.

not chaos,

and no matter what kind of magic you use it's still friggin magic thus an anti magic ward would dispel it.

However, about a page and a half ago (which could have been easily missed) I was given powers by Pandora, the Goddess of Chaos. And since Chaos can be caused by light and darkness....bam, there you go.

However, about a page and a half ago (which could have been easily missed) I was given powers by Pandora, the Goddess of Chaos. And since Chaos can be caused by light and darkness....bam, there you go.

Chaos is not caused by light and darkness...

chaos is the opposite of Order.

Light and darkness have nothing to do with chaos.

And alot more to do with order. because ultimately you cant have light without darkness and vice versa. it is physics it is LAW.

But anything you don't like just doesn't affect you or what you're doing, does it?

.....am I being singled out?

it takes more than one person to "single you out"

My problem is that your Rp-ing is often time borderline godmoding.

if not godmoding.

When i or anyone go against you. you say it has no effect and that you will continuet. i just want you not to interefere in peoples fights.

Favors from godesses. and the like: okay whatever.

but the second i stop ignoring you to try and let them continue their fight. it has no effect. becuase "chaos"

I dont know how the others feel, and i honestly wont be asking them. i just want a fair game.

i stopped Rp-ing for well over a year after a run in with an unchecked godmoder. i wont let you ruin this for me.