The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Void between worlds

Music: Guitar III

The hooded person was assaulting Ichigo with slashes, but he couldn't inflict any damage.

3mKU0hH.png

???1: Argh...

qRS0nJO.png

Ichigo: ...

R5vzD1X.png

???1: It wasn't supposed to end this way.

YDyqK6V.png

Ichigo: You...a while before you were saying that you were from Darklight's forces.

3mKU0hH.png

???1: Yes, Master Darklight still lives.

mjBZk50.png

Ichigo: ... (Lerry kept mentioning someone with that name.) And so, you knew about Ralf and decided to go after him.

3mKU0hH.png

???1: It doesn't matter right now...ASTERISK BLADE!!!

He tried to attack Ichigo again, but the Shinigami appeared behind the man.

DxtZnvM.png

Ichigo: I got used to your speed.

Ichigo retaliated with a slash from behind, sending the hooded man flying away.

KIgnrmD.png

???1: URGH!!!

plpHcDO.png

Ichigo: Also...It does matter...Ralf and Lyna are my friend.

Then, his Zanpakutou started to glow again, liberating a vast amount of spiritual energy.  In a last desperate effort, the man flew at his full speed at Ichigo.

The man tried to struggle against the techinique, but it was clear that Ichigo's Getsuga proved superior.

KIgnrmD.png

???1: I might perish here....but Lord Darklight...will surely...destroy...everyone of...you....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

He vanishes with the attack.

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Finally...

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: I'm done here as well.

ZYMGFOv.png

Ichigo: Good.

TPI2Asp.png

Lyna: Are you two okay?

X39Iihe.png

Ichigo: It was a close call for me...but i'm fine. Oh, and thanks Naruto.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Hehe!

YDyqK6V.png

Ichigo: Anyway, that thing you did back there, with the guy that released tornadoes was genius.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: Well that...I had no idea it would work...

Music: Fooled

CcfA4BN.png

Ichigo: Huh?

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: When i collided my Rasengan in it, i noticed that his techinique, while it was strong, its...what's the word...composition? I think it is...was rather weak, so i tried to make a Rasenshuriken with it. And it worked.

clf63YZ.png

Ichigo: T-That was reckless...you could've been absorbed into the hurricane instead.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: But it ended up saving you, so be a little more glad.

71WIRlD.png

Ichigo: What was that? You didn't eve knew it was going to work! Are you an idiot or something?

Lx45RCb.png

Naruto: Who's an idiot?

rsi35Nx.png

Lyna: (These two get along rather well...)

Music: Nocturne

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: So, who is she?

ZYMGFOv.png

Ichigo: Ah yeah, you didn't meet yet? Naruto, this is Lyna.

TPI2Asp.png

Lyna: Nice to meet you Mister Uzumaki.

7hpHQhk.png

Naruto: You're welcome.

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Now, we need to go back...and tell Lerry about Ralf...

VIMEeQv.png

Lyna: ...

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: What about me?

71WIRlD.png6dbr8lM.png

Ichigo and Lyna: What?

Ralf had showed up, having lost his artificial body ((Or Gigai in Bleach terms)), his clothes tattered up with blood, missing his right leg and aparently, his right arm couldn't move.

U0i3ACG.png

Ralf: Yo!

q5t7EVP.png

Lyna: RALF!!!

She hugged him tighly. He winced a bit but Ralf didn't mind.

bweJZTx.png

Ichigo: Seriously...

Q3Myr5P.png

Ralf: Long time no see Ichigo...and...

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: I'm an old friend of Ichigo. Uzumaki Naruto is the name!

M5dMBjS.png

Ralf: Yeah...It is nice...urgh...

MYriHJz.png

Lyna: We need to hurry and patch you up.

gMaae38.png

Ralf: Yeah...the seal might've protected me...but i don't think i'll last long with these injuries.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: Alright then, let's go back to the base.

ZYMGFOv.png

Ichigo: Yeah.

Ichigo and Naruto guided Lyna and Ralf to the portal they had used to get to where they are.

Distortion: Crisis City

Despite the warnings about the creatures being good at close combat, that was also an area Tokio excelled at.

ZLxXPHs.png

Tokio: Alright, here i come!

He quickly closed in and statred to slash the Iblis Eaters with his two swords.

SCARLET MEGALOPOLIS RUINS

The Winged Warrior had looked up to see the approaching massive shadow. He sighed to himself.

Underworld -equilibrium- still playing

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: I guess things just got somewhat risky...but I have to stay here for as long as I can, otherwise my cover is blown and I'm at risk for an attack...

He followed the movements of the stragglers of the group, keeping a close eye on Giovanni specifically.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: I'll figure out exactly what you all are capable of soon enough, I suppose, even though it appears that it will be against my will.

Defenders of Light - Asteroid Base: Teleporter Room 

Music: Leftovers from the Dreams of The Strong

1390787089975.jpg

The Defenders of Light, a Military Organization whose purpose is to protect the worlds in the Multiverse. Because it they are destroyed, it will cause a severe unbalance and it might result in the end of the Multiverse.

7hpHQhk.png

Naruto: Whoa...Is this the kind of place you've been hanging out Ichigo?

kqmuuWS.png

Fall Autumn: Hey guys! Nice job out there.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Yo Fall!

VIMEeQv.png

Lyna: Fall...Ralf is...

u2I5Aer.png

Fall: I know, i'm ca-

mbhsjnA.png

Lyna: No time for the medical division, unlock my seal and i'll heal him.

zD5lHIt.png

Fall: Ah, right. I'll do that.

Fall touches Lyna's forehead with his palm, then, it starts to faintly glow.

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: It's a good thing i know the password for this thing....Alright...Sealing Soul - Door to Reality!

As he said the name of the incantation, a strong burst of energy left Lyna's body, Naruto nearly lost balance.

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Whoa!

NHzD0co.png

Ichigo: That caught you by surprise huh?

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: Yeah...I never knew she had that much power sealed.

ulfZG7s.png

Lyna: Aaaah...It's good to feel my Light Powers again.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: I missed that sensation too. As a matter of fact, i remember a lot of people liking it too. But anyway, it's time to do your thing!

q5t7EVP.png

Lyna: Alright...Holy Eyes of Light!!!

Lyna uses a powerful healing spell on Ralf, managing to restore his wounds and regenerate his leg.

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: Alright! Back in action!

zVx7l8G.png

Lyna: Yep! Welcome back!

They hug once more.

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Eh! They seem to care about each other a lot.

X39Iihe.png

Ichigo: That's only natural, they are married after all.

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: Oh...i se-

Lx45RCb.png

Naruto: W-W-Wait, Married?

tPqQfK2.png

Ichigo: Yeah...What's with the extreme reaction?

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Are you serious?

6fE6hUf.png

Ichigo: Why would i joke about this?

zD5lHIt.png

Fall: I know what this is...This guy doesn't know about love. Tell me Naruto, have you ever been in a romantic relationship before?

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Well...

He wanted to mention Sakura, but for some reason, he didn't want to lie.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: Nope...

SchcENt.png

Fall: And there you have it.

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: Well...that's embarassing...i couldn't guess something like that.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: It happens with a lot of people. Don't worry about it, i've seen worst.

YDyqK6V.png

Ichigo: So...Where's Lerry? He told me he was busy when he called for me.

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Well...you see...Midori is here.

clf63YZ.png

Ichigo: Oh...

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: Who again?

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: She's...you know what, you better see for yourself, Lyna, i'll leave the unsealing of Ralf to you. After that, come to Lerry's Office.

Q9gsP0d.png

Lyna: Alright.

SchcENt.png

Fall: Let's go to the office.

While the heroes fought off the Iblis Biters, a swarm of Iblis Takers flew to join the biters.

fkmBYO9.pngIblis Takers!

u4EsOao.pngIblis Takers are the almost complete opposite of Iblis Biters: Specialized in projectile play, but near worthless in close range.

P4yIXrv.pngLet's go, guys. We've a goal we're pursuing! *gets grabbed by TrinitroMan*

rbHa5Z6.png*gets grabbed by TrinitroMan* TrinitroMan, what in the heck are you doing?!

LG1wLF4.pngI'm gonna use you guys as boxing gloves! *proceeds to punch some Iblis Takers*

rbHa5Z6.pngTrin, stop! Poor Yoyo is bleeding to death!

I7nXesJ.pngWhy do I always have to be the butt monkey?

bX7E6Ba.png*facepalm* I cannot see the point in this method. We'll likely meet a grave fate.

OOC: Whoever gets the reference gets a cookie.

12 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

While the heroes fought off the Iblis Biters, a swarm of Iblis Takers flew to join the biters.

fkmBYO9.pngIblis Takers!

u4EsOao.pngIblis Takers are the almost complete opposite of Iblis Biters: Specialized in projectile play, but near worthless in close range.

P4yIXrv.pngLet's go, guys. We've a goal we're pursuing! *gets grabbed by TrinitroMan*

rbHa5Z6.png*gets grabbed by TrinitroMan* TrinitroMan, what in the heck are you doing?!

LG1wLF4.pngI'm gonna use you guys as boxing gloves! *proceeds to punch some Iblis Takers*

rbHa5Z6.pngTrin, stop! Poor Yoyo is bleeding to death!

I7nXesJ.pngWhy do I always have to be the butt monkey?

bX7E6Ba.png*facepalm* I cannot see the point in this method. We'll likely meet a grave fate.

OOC: Whoever gets the reference gets a cookie.

OOC: I got nothin'......

With more swarms of enemies following suit, Lapis took to the skies and tried to combat the Iblis Takers.....

9K4Ycs7.png

"You leave us alone! We have Iblis to take care of, and we won't let creatures like you get in the way!

Without any water around, she had to improvise and use some of the water in her wings as projectiles, knocking the Takers out in the process. Mary, Peko, and Fuyuhiko on the other hand, required Mirror Knight and Deadpool's help.

@OxyontheWolf, your move!

========================================

Meanwhile, in the Underworld........

Malin and her group had fallen behind along with Maribel, Renko, and Giovanni. It only took the sight of a giant shadow over the horizon to cause them to try and catch up to Magio. Yamazaki, on the other hand, had different plans....

yB3jgen.gif

"Come on, freak! Bring it on!"

9xAAf7u.png  YOU GOT IT! (starts rapidfiring his guns) BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG....

(on another note, Mirror Knight was taking Iblist Biter after Iblist Biter with his moves, he finally decimated the last one with his Silver Cross finisher)

2bLqPRG.png With those out of the way, let's move, shall we?

(MEANWHILE IN THE UNDERWORLD)
(a portal opens near Malin, a figure appears holding a rock)

B5D3eb1.png Sorry we're late, Trap-Jaw packed all his attachments for any situation (looks at Tommy) nice rug, you made it?

tumblr_nu0bggI0Ck1tgixllo1_1280.jpg

It seems that the wave of creatures has subsided for now. 

LightFlare notices a group of robots. Their silly antics are all but too familiar. Particularly one the...

Trinitroman?! Why am i not surprised?! If I hadn't battled you myself, i would be shocked to see you here. But under that comical demeanor is an admirable fighter. How've you been all these years?

25 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

(BACK AT THE CASTLE)

img  OH MY GOD GIRLS! what's that chopper?!

Meanwhile, in the helicopter...

???: duh... what does this button do...

SLAM.

???: That was the deactivation button, you dimwit.

???: ...what's a deactivation button

???: OHMYFUCKINGGOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU'RE GONNA KILL US ALL NOW AND IT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU PRESSED A BUTTON THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST YOU FUCKING IDIOT OHMYGOD

???: sEe? TOm KNEW DAt THIS woULD HAPpEn! TOMMIe AlWAYS MAKeS GOD dECIShUns!

???: ...Oooh, this is gonna be a great scoop! I better record this WHOLE THING!

Hurt_zps3dfaa926.png

Magio: Necrox?! Necrox! Please, answer me!

As Magio walked, the shadow finally managed to close in and caught the knight by surprise. It was actually an Infernal Demon running amok...

latest?cb=20140615210952

Gomorrah: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: W-What the hell?! What is-

Before he could finish the sentence, Gomorrah tried to eat Magio as a whole. Without space to run, Magio was actually going to be eaten... but...

BGM: Rushing Heart

Red and white bullets went directly into Gomorrah, as the demon roared loudly. Magio looked behind him and saw that everyone had come, including Giovanni.

Magio: You all!

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: Save the reunion for later! We have a demon to beat!

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: R-Right!

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: (Always losing composure because of others... really, you didn't changed at all...)

Gomorrah: WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

Maribel: It's coming again!

Angry_zpsf2154c35.png

Giovanni: Let's keep testing those new trinkets and see what my new fighting abilities can help! Entering GRD Vorpal!

With a flash, Giovanni started to feel all GRD energy around him and started to drain them. Gomorrah's amounts were boss-like, so using his would be really difficult. Seeing that, he would have to depend on the others' GRD in order to keep on Vorpal.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Giovanni: Alright, let's keep at it! Take this, you oversized demonic dragon!!

He pointed Magnazorda and shot. From the fire dragon gun, fast and explosive bullets were shot. Once entering in contact with Gomorrah, many small blasts were appearing.

Gomorrah: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: Nice! Your turn, Kiravel!

He switched to Kiravel and pointed it at Gomorrah. From the light dragon gun, slow but homing bullets were fired. Gomorrah tried to evade them this time, but the light bullets homed at him and he wasn't able to escape none of them. Using that time, he moved back to Magio.

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

Giovanni: Are you alright?

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: Giovanni... you-

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

Giovanni: Yep, you're alright. Now get into position, Mr. Ultima Knight. We have a demon to tame.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Giovanni: (EXS at 129% with all of this. Just a little more and I can do a complete Veil Off to finish it. But I need a distraction...)

SCARLET MEGALOPOLIS RUINS

Jebediah had finally gotten what he had wanted; a chance to see what they were capable of. Seeing this, he chirped twice quietly, his antennae beginning to glow a bright purple.

b338d90a2c.png

Jebediah: Mimicry enabled, now to just sit back and watch closely. Hopefully they don't manage to die to it...because I want to fight them myself later.

MIMICRY: The user of this ability will be able to mimic the exact movements, gestures, and words spoken by the user of a spell or ability. The user can only mimic one ability at a time, but it can be kept for an indefinite amount of time. The user does not have to be attuned with the same element(s) as the user of the ability mimicked, but using it will drain the same amount of energy from the user as it would from the original user of the mimicked ability. For some, this ability is triggered by simply watching someone closely, but some may have to perform special gestures for it to be active.

He was no longer watching the battle itself, but the people fighting Gomorrah in the hopes of attaining a powerful ability.

Defenders of Light - Asteroid Base: Lerafa Oliver's Office 

Music: Beginning of a Long Night

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: E-Excuse us.

aJCQ6ZP.gif

Lerafa: Welcome back.

dUz4nf7.png

Ichigo: Yo Lerry.

7hpHQhk.png

Naruto: How is it going?

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: I see that the mission was a sucess right?

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Your suspicions turned out to be true, the Darklight Remmnants are still around.

GVbpWCt.png

Midori: ...

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: I see. When Midori reported me about Isana, i was worried it would be those guys doing.

995bxJC.png

Midori: I was 100% sure that it was them. There was no doubt about it.

6rh0kmz.gif

Lerafa: Yeah...you told me that already. (Many times to be exact...)

MgPrAgv.png

Midori: I'm trying my best to not call you out on getting help from people from other worlds...So just give me an answer already...Will you help me with Isana?

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: We don't have a clue if she's alive or not. Also, there's the fact that we right now, don't know where they are, nor if they are making more Darklight clones.

G7c0smv.png

Midori: Then help me search for them!

zD5lHIt.png

Fall: Midori...Try calming down a bit.

EtljJZY.png

Midori: I am calm.

6fE6hUf.png

Ichigo: (No...you're cleary not...)

995bxJC.png

Midori: *ahem* If you don't want to cooperate...it's fine. This just proves how much of a loser you are, Lerafa Oliver. My team is better suited for this task.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: ...

GVbpWCt.png

Midori: Now if you excuse me...

Midori left the room with a tranquil rage, nearly bumping into both Ichigo and Naruto.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Midori...i know you're desperate to find your subordinate...But right now we don't have a clue...

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: And there you have it. Midori Seiryuu, member of the WT Organization. Diferent from our organization, the WT operates on undercover missions, visioning to never reveal the existence of other worlds while in assignments...So in a sense, they are pretty much like ninjas.

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: Wait...

zD5lHIt.png

Fall: You stay quiet.

Y8wTjAn.png

Naruto: Kurgh...

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: And she always in a foul mood when something bad happens...i lost the oportunity to show her the photo of my cute little daughter...That surely would lift up her spirits.

clf63YZ.png

Ichigo: (Nope...)

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: (No it wouldn't...) Anyway...Once Ralf gets here, i'll give you guys another assignment.

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: There's more Lerry?

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Yes...There's...some stuff happening...Also...

Fr1QxRx.gif

Lerafa: I thought i told you guys to call me by my name when in front of strangers!!!

bsW6Lsw.png

Ichigo: But Lerry is good enough.

7hpHQhk.png

Naruto: Yep.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Totally!

Xtqa7cf.gif

Lerafa: No it's not!!!

Distortion World - Crisis City 

On 04/03/2016 at 6:28 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare notices a group of robots. Their silly antics are all but too familiar. Particularly one the...

Trinitroman?! Why am i not surprised?! If I hadn't battled you myself, i would be shocked to see you here. But under that comical demeanor is an admirable fighter. How've you been all these years?

WMDOMb4.png

Tokio: Oh, you've met Mister Trinitoman before?

LG1wLF4.pngOh, hi Lightflare! *drops YoyoMan and RainbowMan* Nice to see you here, although I wished there would have been a happier reason for the meeting.

I7nXesJ.png*falls on the ground* Yaouch!

pi5Wlrr.pngOops, sorry. Here, have an E-Tank.

P4yIXrv.pngThanks, man. *grabs E-Tank and drinks it*

Suddenly, new creatures came out of the ground, much to the surprise of the heroes.

pi5Wlrr.pngWowsers! *jumps back a little and punches it away* That was close!

fkmBYO9.pngIblis Worms. You guys gotta be careful with them. While their close combat and projectile skills are actually somewhere in the middle, they are good in surprise attacks, so watch out! At least that means we're getting close.

9 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Suddenly, new creatures came out of the ground, much to the surprise of the heroes.

fkmBYO9.pngIblis Worms. You guys gotta be careful with them. While their close combat and projectile skills are actually somewhere in the middle, they are good in surprise attacks, so watch out! At least that means we're getting close.

The sight of the Iblis Worms caught the attention of the heroes, who had to switch up their strategizing as they got closer to Iblis. Lapis flew back down to the ground level and rejoined Mary, Peko, and Fuyuhiko........

Kuzuryuu_%2841%29.png

"Glad you finally decided to join up with us again.........but we seriously need a plan!"

Pu2NKld.png

"Okay, we need to watch out. Silver said these things might try to attack us from behind!"

2PDioA6.png

"Gotcha! Can't let those worms get in our way! Iblis is close!"

Suddenly, a few Iblis Worms tried to take out the group, but Peko was quick to intervene, striking the enemies with her wooden sword. Peko then gave the group a warning.....

tumblr_mpqlgorEN51rl664jo7_400.png

"Okay..........if you feel the ground shaking, strike those things as they burst through the ground! Doing that will keep them at bay!"

The group agreed and followed Peko's instructions with very minor struggling.

========================================

Meanwhile, in the Underworld........

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 5:24 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

With a flash, Giovanni started to feel all GRD energy around him and started to drain them. Gomorrah's amounts were boss-like, so using his would be really difficult. Seeing that, he would have to depend on the others' GRD in order to keep on Vorpal.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Giovanni: Alright, let's keep at it! Take this, you oversized demonic dragon!!

He pointed Magnazorda and shot. From the fire dragon gun, fast and explosive bullets were shot. Once entering in contact with Gomorrah, many small blasts were appearing.

Gomorrah: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: Nice! Your turn, Kiravel!

He switched to Kiravel and pointed it at Gomorrah. From the light dragon gun, slow but homing bullets were fired. Gomorrah tried to evade them this time, but the light bullets homed at him and he wasn't able to escape none of them. Using that time, he moved back to Magio.

Curious2_zpsd7892bf5.png

Giovanni: Are you alright?

Happy_zps4e1011eb.png

Magio: Giovanni... you-

HappyAnother_zps87ef3ffb.png

Giovanni: Yep, you're alright. Now get into position, Mr. Ultima Knight. We have a demon to tame.

Sad_zpsd1ab3c75.png

Giovanni: (EXS at 129% with all of this. Just a little more and I can do a complete Veil Off to finish it. But I need a distraction...)

With the monster in sight, Yamazaki went ahead and through the monster off by destroying the surrounding area to get its attention.....

BGM: Real Faction - Simple Sight (RayDude Remix)

yB3jgen.gif

"Hey, you overgrown dragon! I got something you want:

(Points at himself) A GODDAMN DAREDEVIL!"

It didn't take long for Malin to pull out her hammer and start bashing rubble towards the approaching Gomorrah........much to the displeasure of Elias, who was watching these events unfold with Alice.....

Wr7WLgA.png

"You forgetting about me so soon, Ryuji?! Let me in on the action!"

r1Dxxcy.png

".........They aren't making the smartest decisions........but it's best we don't get involved."

OOC: Too lazy to do pictures right now.

Tommy, E.T and G.T weren't getting involved. Instead they were just sitting down on their lawn chairs which they somehow brought with them.

Tommy: Awright! You got it, man!]

Tommy munched on popcorn.

Tommy: This fight's been going GREAT so far! I've never had such a great adrenaline rush since I ran from the po-po, but G.T did most of that.

G.T: YA'LL KNOW THAT SHITE, MUTHAFUCKAS!

22 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Distortion World - Crisis City 

WMDOMb4.png

Tokio: Oh, you've met Mister Trinitoman before?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

We're old friends. I met him during my travels. *LightFlare exams the young boy* Cool goggles. What's your name kid?

15 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

LG1wLF4.pngOh, hi Lightflare! *drops YoyoMan and RainbowMan* Nice to see you here, although I wished there would have been a happier reason for the meeting.

I7nXesJ.png*falls on the ground* Yaouch!

pi5Wlrr.pngOops, sorry. Here, have an E-Tank.

P4yIXrv.pngThanks, man. *grabs E-Tank and drinks it*

jpg

Well well...worms. I've faced much worse. 

*LightFlare leaps into the air*

Using his sealing technique, The Misogi, LightFlare crushes the worms in his vicinity and seals all the other worms who were unfortunate enough to be caught in his paralyzing seal.

ryu-mvc3-shinku-hadouken.png

NOW I'VE GOTCHA! YOU PESKY LITTLE VERMIN! YOU'VE BIT OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW! LIIIIIIIIIGHTFLAAAARE...

CAANOOOOOOOON!

LightFlare unleashes one of his most fearsome and devastating attacks...the LightFlare Cannon! In one move he nearly deceimates the Iblis Worms. Those who survive remain sealed by the Misogu...and remain at the mercy of the other heroes...

82f0227875fd718a04e7dfae10a3340a2dea40db

LightFlare looks at the other heroes...

THESE CREATURES ARE NO MATCH FOR US! SHOW ME! SHOW ME THAT WHAT I SAY IS TRUE!