AVGN in Mugen.

Doomguy

If anything, all he's missing is his voice.  (As well as more references to the show, besides the Power Glove, Super Scope and the finger.)

While those are the features of the Nerd, they don't resemble him at all in Shiki's sprite. Shiki has an awkward stance too. I imagine the Nerd would have his fists up in a common boxing stance.

AVGN doesn't even use Shiki's stance. The Nerd just has his hands in his pockets and breathes.

There's a few stances that could work with AVGN:

-Arms crossed, angry expression, breathing

-Boxing pose as you said, but with both middle fingers up... maybe

-Boxing pose without birds being flipped

-Whatever pose(s) he did during the AVGN vs. NC battle

-Something unexpected that somehow still works

I don't think the quote exists, but it'd be pretty cool if AVGN tells the player to "pick up the f*cking controller" if he's left idling for too long :P

AVGN doesn't even use Shiki's stance. The Nerd just has his hands in his pockets and breathes.

There's a few stances that could work with AVGN:

-Arms crossed, angry expression, breathing

-Boxing pose as you said, but with both middle fingers up... maybe

-Boxing pose without birds being flipped

-Whatever pose(s) he did during the AVGN vs. NC battle

-Something unexpected that somehow still works

I don't think the quote exists, but it'd be pretty cool if AVGN tells the player to "pick up the f*cking controller" if he's left idling for too long :P

- Yes, that could work.

- Well, maybe if he wants those fingers broken, haha. Still a good idea though.

- Mhmm.

- I have to look at the reference material when I finally get to making this. Study it!

- I'm sure there's things we're not thinking of.

Actually, I plan on requesting custom voice clips from James himself. I hope he does it. :)

I've ripped a few voices myself. Not all are clean, given most of the golden stuff he says has background music in it and that's a tricky thing to remove perfectly.

If you're going to attempt to get James to voice this character, I'd advice finishing everything else about the character first, you know?

I've ripped a few voices myself. Not all are clean, given most of the golden stuff he says has background music in it and that's a tricky thing to remove perfectly.

If you're going to attempt to get James to voice this character, I'd advice finishing everything else about the character first, you know?

Yes, of course, lol. It'd be kind of shitty to keep coming back to him if he agrees.