I Wanna Be The Ryu Ver0.7 updated by aroi {6/26/14}

Mr. KOtik

I'm Laharl and I say stop doing large ass pictures for fake emoticons. Please and Thank you. OR AT LEAST SPOILER THEM. I spoilered it for you please do so from now on instead of stretching the thread.

wahDs27.png

ryu-sfa3-bust.jpg

I'm Lightflare_Da_Realist, and I approve this Ryu.

What I immediately remembered when I read your post was that you sort of said the same thing in this topic :

Now if I may ask, do you approve of every Ryu (be it his normal self or evil form) released for M.U.G.E.N, Sir LightFlare?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

LightFlare_Da_Realest, on 26 Jun 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:snapback.png

What I immediately remembered when I read your post was that you sort of said the same thing in this topic :

Now if I may ask, do you approve of every Ryu (be it his normal self or evil form) released for M.U.G.E.N, Sir LightFlare?

Ryu Says : Do i look like i need your approval huh?

rwuj5k.jpg

JrPdbI.gif

Not every Ryu. There are so many a few of them are just bogus.

I'm Laharl and I say stop doing large ass pictures for fake emoticons. Please and Thank you. OR AT LEAST SPOILER THEM. I spoilered it for you please do so from now on instead of stretching the thread.

Sure thing, Broski...

ryu-intart.jpg

Buzzkill...

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

That was disturbing... I wanna know where I can get that remix that plays when you fight him. Also, does he have any other modes aside from Easy Mode?

Everything close to me fades away. (Insert emoji here)