I Wanna Be The Ryu Ver0.7 updated by aroi {6/26/14}

Mr. KOtik

I'm Laharl and I say stop doing large ass pictures for fake emoticons. Please and Thank you. OR AT LEAST SPOILER THEM. I spoilered it for you please do so from now on instead of stretching the thread.

ryu-sfa3-bust.jpg

I'm Lightflare_Da_Realist, and I approve this Ryu.

What I immediately remembered when I read your post was that you sort of said the same thing in this topic :

Now if I may ask, do you approve of every Ryu (be it his normal self or evil form) released for M.U.G.E.N, Sir LightFlare?

LightFlare_Da_Realest, on 26 Jun 2014 - 11:36 PM, said:snapback.png

What I immediately remembered when I read your post was that you sort of said the same thing in this topic :

Now if I may ask, do you approve of every Ryu (be it his normal self or evil form) released for M.U.G.E.N, Sir LightFlare?

Ryu Says : Do i look like i need your approval huh?

rwuj5k.jpg

Not every Ryu. There are so many a few of them are just bogus.

I'm Laharl and I say stop doing large ass pictures for fake emoticons. Please and Thank you. OR AT LEAST SPOILER THEM. I spoilered it for you please do so from now on instead of stretching the thread.

Sure thing, Broski...

ryu-intart.jpg

Buzzkill...