1.0 and windmugen

kingofspades

Question

23 answers to this question

just use 1.0

like 98% of winmugen characters work on the 1.0 engine.

thatno thw what i asked, i asked about a mugen thet at for windmugen and muven 10 characters at once, 1 doesn't work for windmugen some characters.

plz learn how to red befeo you post

i think i understand what your asking, some winmugen characters you like playing as don't work in 1.0, and you want them in 1.0 so you can fight 1.0 characters with some of your winmugen characters

for this, simply ask for help with coding, so the character can be fixed so it will work in 1.0

with winmugen theres no putting 1.0 characters in there.

i want to see it get worst.

its backwards compatible with most characters.

if you don't understand that, then you have a problem.

most is not all, if you don underatn that ur trolling or own board

i think i understand what your asking, some winmugen characters you like playing as don't work in 1.0, and you want them in 1.0 so you can fight 1.0 characters with some of your winmugen characters

for this, simply ask for help with coding, so the character can be fixed so it will work in 1.0

with winmugen theres no putting 1.0 characters in there.

but every time you ask someone fo acharacter or cosing or he lp on this board ou get trolling.  first answert t this theras awas trolling.

nobody asnswered my qestion.  nobody here speaks ENGLISH>?  why spelamin no ENGLISH?

M 'ap chache yon fòm mujèn ki pral pèmèt ou yo jwe kòm tou de karaktè soti nan 1.0 a kòm byen ke soti nan vèsyon yo Win mujèn nan jwèt la menm. Mwen gen yon gwo kantite lajan nan karaktè soti nan mujèn a ki pi gran, gras a ouvèti a mujèn Mize moute yon lòt fwa ankò, se sa yo, se pou fin vye granmoun yo jis pa travay ak 1.0 peryòd. Èske gen nenpòt kalite Hack oswa ibrid ki ka fonksyone ak karaktè soti nan tou de bati?

DO U UNDSTAN NOW?

Troll thread is troll.

Someone close this before it gets worse.

ur off toppic , your truling, that is not qistion i asked

Yeah.... I may not be the correct person to say this but "your english really needs some work actually"

On topic....

The answer to your question =  No.

There is no Mugen like the one you are asking for.

The only way if you really want to make all chars works on a single Mugen version you gona have to learn how to code and edit winmugen chars to make them work properly on Mugen 1.0 since thats more easy than do it backward.

I've literally only had one winmugen character that I couldn't get to work on Mugen 1.0.  It was some stupid Guilty Gear character that kept causing infinite loop.  For everything else, if you can freaking comprehend a simple error message, you can fix the character and make it work on Mugen 1.0.  It's almost always limited to stupid crap like flagrant errors and displaytoclipboard states (which can easily be nulled).

Also, since the troll accused me of trolling, I will oblige and say that all you freaking cavemen (op included) need to use Mugen 1.1.

I'll wait 'till it gets a full release. I ain't too happy with the beta at the moment.

What the hell is there to not be happy about?  It runs 3300% faster than Mugen 1.0, has hardware scaling so you can use whatever screenpack you want on your monitor with undoubtedly shitty resolution, and doesn't have any glitches that Mugen 1.0 didn't.  99.9% of problems with Mugen 1.1b are your computer being a piece of shit.  But really, even OpenGL incompatibility, as pitiful as it is, isn't an excuse since you can still use the software renderer.

And I don't want to hear some steroetype spiel.  I use still use a 32-bit OS and drilled a hole with a bit and brace like 6 days ago.  I am not upgrade guy.

nobody asnswered my qestion.  nobody here speaks ENGLISH>?  why spelamin no ENGLISH?

M 'ap chache yon fòm mujèn ki pral pèmèt ou yo jwe kòm tou de karaktè soti nan 1.0 a kòm byen ke soti nan vèsyon yo Win mujèn nan jwèt la menm. Mwen gen yon gwo kantite lajan nan karaktè soti nan mujèn a ki pi gran, gras a ouvèti a mujèn Mize moute yon lòt fwa ankò, se sa yo, se pou fin vye granmoun yo jis pa travay ak 1.0 peryòd. Èske gen nenpòt kalite Hack oswa ibrid ki ka fonksyone ak karaktè soti nan tou de bati?

DO U UNDSTAN NOW?

i like how you said this bs to me :P the only one who can't correctly be trolled

all you freaking cavemen (op included) need to use Mugen 1.1.

but i use every kind of mugen so im no caveman.

The answer to your question is.

No.

There is none.

But If you ask for help fixing the characters that don't work.

then the answer is YES. Mugen 1.0 will play everyone.

In the past when my PC specs was crappy, I was using winmugen.

Now my PC has gotten a big upgrade and I am using MUGEN1.0.
For some MUGEN characters/stages/add-ons that look and play good ONLY in MUGEN1.1, then I use MUGEN1.1.

Some MUGEN web sites show how to fix winmugen content for use in MUGEN1.0/MUGEN1.1.  Of course you might need to know how to make things for MUGEN in order to understand how to do the fixing.........

again JUST USE 1.0

that wasnq equeiotn. that ia asked.  ur biased.

now i know what that guy was talking about when he said yo people were biased, but bhe talked about how you hate black people, but hyo ahtea people hwo huse old mugen, why u hate black and hation creole though.

need to use Mugen 1.1.

yes . i use 1.1 and both versions works [@ my end at least]

and i also agree with a guy who said its not fully released yet [a beta]

some peoples does not like beta. but hey if its working then use it [use it on your own responsibility. dont argue with anyone if it crashes]

personal experience i did not get any problem from the day i started 1.1 for using 1.0 and winmugen stuff

peace

that wasnq equeiotn. that ia asked.  ur biased.

now i know what that guy was talking about when he said yo people were biased, but bhe talked about how you hate black people, but hyo ahtea people hwo huse old mugen, why u hate black and hation creole though.

I've been playing mugen for more than half of my entire life.

I know alot about the engine and what it can and cant do.

just use 1.0.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.

WinMUGEN can only run WinMUGEN characters. 1.0 can run both 1.0 AND about 98% of WinMUGEN characters. The 2% are typically worthless pieces of crap anyway.

There is no amazing super version that can run everything without a hitch. Get 1.0/1.1 and stop being such a moron. If you are trolling, then you're coming across as really, really stupid.